Police finds Taylor streaming farm, neighbours complain

BadBoy

why are you guys acting like Taylor personally rented that place to play Anti-Hero on repeat :deadbanana4:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Music Industry

• BadBoy

• BrokenMachine

• So.. what now

29 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

spotify needs to do create some sort of algorithm to filter out botted streams completely. maybe a new ruling should be that you cant listen to a song more than 20 times a day or in a specific timeframe to prevent streaming fraudulence. i mean who listens to the same song that much in a row?

I thought spotify only counted 20 streams of a song each day anyway?

i know y'all are mostly trolling but why would a streaming farm blow its cover? also wouldn't streaming the entire album on loop be way smarter and more convenient anyway

i think miss op didn't think this thru :coffee2:

Edited by gatito

Are OTHs in this thread seriously dumb enough to think this is a streaming farm and not just a crazy stan who hates his neighbours? :bibliahh:

The video has me howling :bibliahh:

Edited by The Music Industry

34 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

spotify needs to do create some sort of algorithm to filter out botted streams completely. maybe a new ruling should be that you cant listen to a song more than 20 times a day or in a specific timeframe to prevent streaming fraudulence. i mean who listens to the same song that much in a row?

That already is the rule for filtered numbers

13 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Honey if you stream a song in a loop it’s filtered and now the limit is 10 times not 20

No it used to be 10 now its 20

I should always turn on all my devices
I end up in crisis (They will call the cops)
I wake up streaming and streaming
One day you'll see as I'm leaving
'Cause neighbors got tired of my streaming
(They finally called the cops)

It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me :jamming:

23 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Brazil? Global :clap3:

:clap3:

OT: I have no proof cuz I didn't see the full video but someone who was watching it on tv said they played other songs too, not only Anti-Hero. But iconic either way.

They better not find my Ava Max streaming farm, I’m one of her 5 listeners 

This is just a fan that listen to her all day on the loudest speaker he has. There's no streaming farm here :deadbanana2:

Everyone has that kind of stans, Swifties probably win in number when it comes to manic support, but it's not like they're carrying her success. funny video tho.

The point of a streaming farm is to artificially inflate streams when nobody is actually listening. This is not the case here, as it seems like the problem is that too many people are listening

6tdBjtY.gif

the gif of her getting run over :deadbanana4: 

isn't this something a lot of artists do? 

The way you all run to find the most stupid things to explain Taylor's success as fraud :bibliahh:

But the funny part is that I never get to see an explanation on why if it's so easy to fake success like she does no one has come even close to her numbers? 

God she’s such a scam queeen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.