• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Music Industry

• BadBoy

• BrokenMachine

• So.. what now

spotify needs to do create some sort of algorithm to filter out botted streams completely. maybe a new ruling should be that you cant listen to a song more than 20 times a day or in a specific timeframe to prevent streaming fraudulence. i mean who listens to the same song that much in a row?

This thread is going to be a mess :deadbanana:.

Lemme grab my pop corn.

Edited by Broken

:skull: :toofunny3:

it's probably a crazy stan. 

Imagine if that house had multiple speakers from multiple devices playing…

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

spotify needs to do create some sort of algorithm to filter out botted streams completely. maybe a new ruling should be that you cant listen to a song more than 20 times a day or in a specific timeframe to prevent streaming fraudulence. i mean who listens to the same song that much in a row?

spotify charts only counts 10 daily streams for a song coming from the same account, they consider that the maximum anyone could listen to a song without being a bot (when my fave releases i listen to it more than 10x daily without it being a bot lmao but i get and agree with their rule) 

what they should do is use the same rule for the song total streams, so this "filtered/unfiltered" streams would end, it would be all filtered. 

but thing is they probably doesn't want to SLOW their counter of streams. having a song with 2 billion streams on spotify and idk 500 milion streams on apple music is great for their public image as a successful streaming platform. 

Brazil? Global :clap3:

We are surprised the streams are being inflated? 
I’m sure every big record label has their hands in the pot 

Why is this news? We already knew swifties manipulate the charts with fraudulent playlists and sales. They literally plan their purchases and streams so they all count. They’re just as chart-obsessed as she is. :lakitu:

I can’t tell if people in this thread trying to be sarcastic or are actually this obtuse :rip:

25 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Honey if you stream a song in a loop it’s filtered and now the limit is 10 times not 20

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.