Update: Britney 'annoyed' with 911 dispatches to her house for deleted IG account

Espresso

God, those people are insane. Every single one of them needs serious help. Britney does as well but she’s at least trying to mind her own. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• nathanspears

• GhostBox

• mystery

4 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

She truly has the best fanbase. If I were a celebrity I would want my fans to look after me like this

So she gets out of one imprisonment just to go back to the real world and have fans act like they own her and are her guardians. I’m sure she loves that. 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

So she gets out of one imprisonment just to go back to the real world and have fans act like they own her and are her guardians. I’m sure she loves that. 

?

Her fans genuinely care about her wellbeing. Whats wrong with that?

Edited by TanjiroKamado

3 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

?

If my fans called the cops to my house because I deleted a social media account, no I wouldn’t appreciate that. I’m not sure how you view that as a good and thoughtful thing. 

I don’t trust Sam. I don’t trust anyone around her who was in her life and silent during the conservatorship HOWFUCKINGEVER imagine how traumatic it would be for Britney to have police show up at your house after the ******* nightmare she endured when she was trafficked by the police into her 5150 all those years ago. I get fans are concerned, I’m not sure how I feel

about everything with the care plan myself, but this is super super extreme and crosses a boundary that a fan base should not cross. 

Also half of these people believe Sam is somehow linked with the lapd so what would it even achieve?! More trauma for Britney is all that is gotten from this. This is insane. Let the woman live. She’s not 2001 britney barbie on instagram so we’re doing personal wellness checks and having police show up at her front door? Y’all are ******* insane. They don’t even believe she writes her captions so why do they care that she mentioned ‘911’ it boggles my mind. 

49 minutes ago, Gaia said:

If my fans called the cops to my house because I deleted a social media account, no I wouldn’t appreciate that. I’m not sure how you view that as a good and thoughtful thing. 

She’s deleted the account 50 million times too because of the weird **** they keep commenting on her posts. Just let her post her weird little videos and live her life. She doesn’t appear to be in any serious harm or like she’s gonna d word she just likes to spin and get her **** out. Just let her ******* live. 

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

God, those people are insane. Every single one of them needs serious help. Britney does as well but she’s at least trying to mind her own. 

We don’t know Britney needs help though. We know nothing about her life. She is actively staying quiet probably due to the book deal prohibiting her from speaking out. Nothing about her instagram or current behaviour tells me she needs help or is in danger (anymore than any other pop star at her level because let’s face it they all have targets on their backs). These aren’t fans. 

52 minutes ago, Gaia said:

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

She’s deleted the account 50 million times too because of the weird **** they keep commenting on her posts. Just let her post her weird little videos and live her life. She doesn’t appear to be in any serious harm or like she’s gonna d word she just likes to spin and get her **** out. Just let her ******* live. 

Im just saying. Her kids, her sister  and parents hate her. Her husband is sus. Im glad  SOMEONE cares for her even if its just her fans

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

We don’t know Britney needs help though. We know nothing about her life. She is actively staying quiet probably due to the book deal prohibiting her from speaking out. Nothing about her instagram or current behaviour tells me she needs help or is in danger (anymore than any other pop star at her level because let’s face it they all have targets on their backs). These aren’t fans. 

She needs therapy which is considered help last I checked. I’m not saying she is in imminent danger or anything of the sort. 

5 hours ago, Starshine said:

The conspiracy theorists on TikTok aren't even her stans. They're literally psychotic.

Literally this 

2 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

She needs therapy which is considered help last I checked. I’m not saying she is in imminent danger or anything of the sort. 

Therapists have abused her and put her on drugs that have altered her brain forever. I’d never see a therapist again if I was in her shoes. Hell it’s not even a fraction comparable to what this woman went through but I had a bad experience with therapy myself that actually made me spiral and lose faith in getting help for years. It’s not as simple as ‘just get therapy’. Therapy is different for everyone but weirdos diagnosing her online will not help her one little bit. She has done nothing concerning even to this day. 

5 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Im just saying. Her kids, her sister  and parents hate her. Her husband is sus. Im glad  SOMEONE cares for her even if its just her fans

They don’t hate her. They’re mad she’s not being trafficked anymore and they’re not getting paid. The same way her fans are mad that it’s been well over a year since she’s been free and she hasn’t done a media tour. People want from her, they don’t want to help her. Even her fans and family. 

3 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Literally this 

These people want the drama. Me and you haven’t always seen eye to eye when it comes to these things, but we both know each other as real fans and we can both spot the fakes. The ****** up thing is that these weirdos are now interjecting themselves into her real personal life and sending people

To her  home and you have people in this thread labelling us all with the same brush and defending the actions of these people that see this woman’s life as nothing more than some kind of glamorous celebrity true crime mystery and it’s disgusting. 

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

?

Calling cops to her house is not "caring for her wellbeing", and it's not their place to do that anyways. It doesn't matter if they own 17 copies of In the Zone, they're still strangers to her. :rip:

6 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

The way her stans drag people for remotely suggesting that she needs help but they pull this kind of **** :redface::redface:

This is when stanning eats away the parts of your brain that process logic:giraffe:

5 hours ago, memi stan said:

She put Porsche 911 that’s a car. Not a call for help 

why you telling me that? obvs those ludacris people that called cops on her believe in 'cryptic' messages.

2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

These people want the drama. Me and you haven’t always seen eye to eye when it comes to these things, but we both know each other as real fans and we can both spot the fakes. The ****** up thing is that these weirdos are now interjecting themselves into her real personal life and sending people

To her  home and you have people in this thread labelling us all with the same brush and defending the actions of these people that see this woman’s life as nothing more than some kind of glamorous celebrity true crime mystery and it’s disgusting. 

You hit everything right on the head. Period. 

12 hours ago, crf13 said:

Losers

“If they don’t do anything, this will go viral”

lol okay….

The fans have sufferered some sort of trauma as well I guess. The way they be so quick to always think someone is harming her! Yikes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.