Update: Britney 'annoyed' with 911 dispatches to her house for deleted IG account

Espresso

Heroes :clap3:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• nathanspears

• GhostBox

• mystery

21 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I mean they have the right to protect her and be worried. But, britney just likes to delete stuff

Stop dismissing their behavior as anything other than insane and obsessed.  She is a grown woman who has been fighting for years to regain control of her life, not for her most delusional unhinged fans to stalk and creep on her 24/7 and send police to her house every time she deletes her IG account, which seems to happen every month.  She’s going to start hating her own fans if she doesn’t already. 

Edited by Archetype

They're not real fans. Real fans wouldn't do **** like fhis

17 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I kid you not her fans did more damage than good for her mental wellbeing

Exactly this. They have done nothing to help her, if anything they have put her in even more danger due to her mental health. She’s going to have nobody around her now to be there if things get real, real bad.

33 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I mean they have the right to protect her

???

They don't know her and she doesn't know them :rip:

The word “fans” needs to reevaluated bc this is most likely conspiracy theorists who refuse to give up the true crime aspect of her case. They probably wouldn’t be able to name 5 Britney album tracks if their lives depended on it.

And Harvey knows exactly what he’s doing mentioning the restaurant incident, which since been debunked, along with the mention of her buying a house and selling it a few months later. They’re building a list/case just like they did while she was trapped in the cship. 

i think its more due to this post

A1ABD9F7-5D8F-4727-9882-A0AF41AF077E.thumb.jpeg.01b5a530e505575625a62002ab03c6dd.jpeg

she kinda hints its over with Sam?

42 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

They most certainly do not 

44 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

They don't even know this woman :deadbanana4:

BAnon on track to cause Britney's next catastrophic meltdown in public :clap3:

What a lucky girl to have such deranged and delusional stans that obsessively meddle in her life as if they know her personally.

Must be a real f*cking treat!

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot

Call me Banon or whatever but I do think something isn't right behind the scenes but...THIS is just ridiculous and as others have mentioned likely causes more damage to her mental health :deadbanana4:

Her fans have done more harm than good. 

I can't wait for her IG post about this lmao

but not TMZ going after Britney fans after they dragged them :deadbanana4:

making them look bad by comparing them to...BAnon :dies:

This isn't Britney stans who are doing this. It's the deranged BAnon psychos on social media, most of them didn't even care about Britney until the Free Britney movement. They are unhinged.

At least now she knows we’re worried for her, a win is a win. :clownny:

2 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Losers

This video is so disturbing.

1 hour ago, May said:

idk if the article mentions this, 

but the fans actually did it while on tiktok/instagram live . they livestreamed themselves calling the cops to perform a welfare check on her . there are videos of it online . the officer on the line very clearly thought they were crazy, she was asking stuff like "do you have any relation to miss spears?"

they are CRAZY

TikTok? The same people that think she is a body double with an AI face filter? The insanity!

33 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

i think its more due to this post

A1ABD9F7-5D8F-4727-9882-A0AF41AF077E.thumb.jpeg.01b5a530e505575625a62002ab03c6dd.jpeg

she kinda hints its over with Sam?

What in the flying **** is this? :rip:

It's not her fans, it's the BAnon community in twitter and tiktok that won't leave the poor woman alone, i'm sick of them. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.