Update: Britney 'annoyed' with 911 dispatches to her house for deleted IG account

Espresso

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ConceptD

• nathanspears

• GhostBox

• mystery

BAnon is getting out of control. They encouraged Jason to crash her wedding as well.

I mean they have the right to protect her and be worried. But, britney just likes to delete stuff

its sad this woman will never know peace if she stays living on the usa. fame is a prison indeed

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I mean they have the right to protect her and be worried. But, britney just likes to delete stuff

What right is that? :rip:

idk if the article mentions this, 

but the fans actually did it while on tiktok/instagram live . they livestreamed themselves calling the cops to perform a welfare check on her . there are videos of it online . the officer on the line very clearly thought they were crazy, she was asking stuff like "do you have any relation to miss spears?"

they are CRAZY

What kind of flop stans they are if they don't know she always deactives her account? :rip: 

Not these people who don’t actually know her thinking that there has to be something wrong with her wanting to take a much need break in her case off social media? :deadbanana4:

Imagine having an ACTUAL emergency and not being able to connect with 911 because some idiots are keeping the lines busy for this crap :rip: 

They are worried for her welbeing. I mean obviously with everything going on with britney they wanna make sure shes well.

7 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

No, they don’t. :rip: 

She truly has the best fanbase. If I were a celebrity I would want my fans to look after me like this

weirdos :rip:

If I were Britney, I’d move to a completely different country like Fiji or one of the Caribbean islands, change my name, my appearance, delete all of my social media and start over. 

This woman will never live to have a single moment of genuine peace for the rest of her life if she continues to stay in the business and in LA

The way her stans drag people for remotely suggesting that she needs help but they pull this kind of **** :redface::redface:

This is when stanning eats away the parts of your brain that process logic:giraffe:

No fan has a right to any part of their fave's life. :rip: Especially not to call the police to do a welfare check. Insane.

I kid you not her fans did more damage than good for her mental wellbeing

People have the right to be concerned considering she’s under a sealed care plan controlled by the same team that worked for her Father.  Just think about it guys, something isn’t right. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.