Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptus

• Raphy23

• Redstreak

• Hot Volcano

Top Posters In This Topic

yassss time to get back to church

pope-francis.gif

Unless he’s talking about the micro state he rules as absolut monarch he has no say on what is a crime or not. 

25 minutes ago, Betty White said:

All these religious people thinking they are woke, but what they mean is that homosexuals won't burn in hell if they live in celibacy :penguin:

Having sex in general outside making babies is a sin, I hope you are aware of this, so its not just gays going to hell :dies:

1 hour ago, RyuHinode said:

Russians are Christian, they kill Gay people.

Chechnya - the region where this is happening - is actually their Muslim majority region.

OT: Good start, but given that there's more space in the Bible describing how women shouldn't wear pants than this - I think it's safe to say that aversion to gay people really comes from personal disgust and religion is just a convenient way people have chosen to justify their hate.

:lmao: F**k off :lmao: 

Too little, too late.

Religion is dying out, and I couldn't be happier about it. 

3 hours ago, KingWitch said:

But is it a sin though ,Ms thing pope ? :giraffe:

If you act on it, it is, Ms Witch :giraffe:

1 hour ago, dussel_06 said:

This one I don't really get about them. I have really close catholic friends who know my sexual orientation.

They always say "It's okay to be gay, just don't do "the act"".

I won't be surprised that some of them are also attracted to the same sex but they just suppressed themselves and as a result the become homophobic. All for the sake of religion. I even know someone who I found in grindr but he's sharing Bible and Opus Dei quotes on social media. I guess he's not also doing "the act".

Abstinence are always the reason of these gays who go to church. They think that they're still morally superior than regular gays.

Yes, and honestly this is very very toxic. I grew up Catholic and I thought I would be celibate for life. But honestly it's not even the "sex" part, you just get lonely over time and crave having someone there, a significant other. My mental health was going down the drain, I remember my skin was so grey at the time. I am so glad I traded that in for my current life, I am happily living with my boyfriend of 4yrs and we are planning our future, kids, house and all the stuff :heart:

All my friends are catholic too but not to the extent that they approve of the toxic behaviour. They acknowledge gay people are born this way, and that they deserve love! I honestly would not hangout with anyone that told me "it's ok your gay, but you need to abstain" or things like "you do you but I don't support that type of lifestyle." Like NO,  so you support a toxic lifestyle and prefer to see your friend SUFFER with mental health/suicide issues?? I don't need someone like that in my life.

27 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

If you act on it, it is, Ms Witch :giraffe:

So is Immodesty (including Wearing Leggings and Short Shorts), making out before marriage, missing Sunday mass, divorce, getting drunk, etc. And yet most Christians that are not ok with homosexuality still do these things.

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Having sex in general outside making babies is a sin, I hope you are aware of this, so its not just gays going to hell :dies:

Yet straight people are not prosecuted or hate crimed for having sex with contraception, but homosexuals are. Religious people are definitely interesting....I'll say that.

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Yes 95% of people are going to hell :michael:

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Yeah being Gays Is still a sin like for the same religion is a sin being divorced or making love before you get married.

This doesn't mean divorced people or people not Virgin before marriage are seen as evil for a religion where the atonement of the sins Is crucial.

This. Gay being a sin is irrelevant since gluttony, adultery, and other minor things in life are also considered sins. This is a huge progressive step forward for a Pope to say something like this, but since he isn't waving a pride flag around I guess it isn't good enough :rip:

3 hours ago, Raptus said:

I hate christians (and religion), but at least they don't kill homosexuals like followers of the "religion of peace"  :coffee2:

But… they do

12 minutes ago, Betty White said:

Yet straight people are not prosecuted or hate crimed for having sex with contraception, but homosexuals are. Religious people are definitely interesting....I'll say that.

In what Catholic country is this happening, please englithen me :)

Homophobia =/= laws 

2 hours ago, dussel_06 said:

This one I don't really get about them. I have really close catholic friends who know my sexual orientation.

They always say "It's okay to be gay, just don't do "the act"".

how can you be close friends with those kind of people? :deadbanana2:

27 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

In what Catholic country is this happening, please englithen me :)

Homophobia =/= laws 

The delusion :rip:

Go pray to your imaginary bestie in the sky instead of defending homophobia hun

pedophilia is a crime. i wonder if the church will do anything about that…

Edited by Taylucifer

1 hour ago, Betty White said:

The delusion :rip:

Go pray to your imaginary bestie in the sky instead of defending homophobia hun

I'll pray for you to stop being so ignorant :heart:

Didn’t he kick the bucket?

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Didn’t he kick the bucket?

no he didn't. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.