Mimi & Madge having a viral hit rn. Nature healing?

Jjang

Mimi is having ‘It’s a Wrap’ going viral while Madge is popping with ‘Back That Up’. 

They never had viral songs simultaneously, is nature healing?

And with the most random tracks :clap3:

It will be over for the girls once they discover Clown and Nobody Knows Me :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

And with the most random tracks :clap3:

It will be over for the girls once they discover Clown and Nobody Knows Me :jonny5:

I honestly have no idea how Hung Up was never viral. The "time goes by so slowly" seems such a no brainer for some sort of trend in there lmao.

2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I honestly have no idea how Hung Up was never viral. The "time goes by so slowly" seems such a no brainer for some sort of trend in there lmao.

The Hung Up riff sample went viral a few times but usually the sound is used in a mash up with other songs so I’m not sure how large of an effect it had on Hung Up.  

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Mimi is having ‘It’s a Wrap’ going viral while Madge is popping with ‘Back That Up’. 

They never had viral songs simultaneously, is nature healing?

They actually both had huge come backs in 2005. They tend to resurface together TBH. 

8 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

They actually both had huge come backs in 2005. They tend to resurface together TBH. 

And their 2008 comebacks were also kinda similar in some ways. 

All we need now is Janet Jackson to get a viral song to her name. :alexz:

The possibilities are endless :heart:

It's 2008 all over again

It's true that their careers tend to follow similar paths. 2005 was huge for both of them, 2008 was quite big too! And now this… It would be cute to see them smash at the same time but it's way too early to tell. Still, these queens deserve! :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.