Do you think Hopeless Romantics are unrealistic?

Armani?

I usually am not attracted to someone sexually if I want to date them unless I'm first romantically attracted to them, so it doesn't have that often tbh

Just recently, I get aroused just daydreaming about this girl I literally just started talking to just because I assume there's some possible deep intimacy & emotional bonding & I barely know her. Maybe I thought I could read her aura when I saw her in person without knowing her like that:rip:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95285ff19fbcc6468a74

Spoiler

I think it's a pretty widespread mindset. I agree with you that I don't really enjoy doing stuff without emotional attraction.

Not to categorize anytime without the whole info set but demisexuality is a thing, there are a lot of us in the spectrum (I am heterosexual but I go through heterodemisexual phases quite often). Sexuality is a vast pool of possibilities, do not try to categorize yourself according to the sexual normativity roles.

It’s not how I conceptualize relationships, but I wouldn’t say I find it unrealistic. 

It's normal tbh, I myself a hopeless romantic but yeah can be hard. But I tend to me more sexually attractived to guys I barely know. Ones I do have deep and meaningful Thing with I don't feel it with. So when I sleep with them I'm daydreaming about something else :gaycat7:

So Idk.. guess it's different for me

3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Britney Spears Ryan GIF - Britney Spears Ryan Secrets - Discover & Share  GIFs

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528a675d3dd39bac2fc

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 6:12 PM, Devin said:

Its not unrealistic. 

You prob go thru a mental observation or fantasize on who you find attractive. 

Just had to bump this but it's unrealistic

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95285ff19fbcc6468a74

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.