Emilia Clarke’s MCU debut this year Thoughts

Gorjesspazze9

Game of Thrones Fan Favorite, Daenerys Targaryen will be officially joining the Marvel Family in this year’s Disney+ Secret Invasion. 

"Everyone I know and everyone I’ve spoken to who is a part of the Marvel universe — and actors talk! Everyone has only the highest praise to offer."

She is set for a Major role in the Samuel L. Jackson Led Project. Watch Phase 5’s first Disney + Show this spring! 

I'm lost with all these movies. They all look the same, have the same cast but different timelines I guess? How can fans of MCU and its rival whose name I can't recall right now keep up with where everything starts and where it ends?

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm lost with all these movies. They all look the same, have the same cast but different timelines I guess? How can fans of MCU and its rival whose name I can't recall right now keep up with where everything starts and where it ends?

This is a TV show. And Marvel movies are simple and straightforward PG-13 films. Most fans know what’s happening months to years in advance. It’s just superhero stories adapted from pre-existing comics. 

Love herrrrrr

Finally ill watch marvel and it wont seem like a chore for my boyfriend :wanda:

We will be watching for mother :clap3:

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

This sums it up for me :deadbanana2:

Roman Holiday
2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It’s not that complicated, the timeline is pretty straight forward, but they are putting out too many shows 

Edited by Roman Holiday

The GOT cast are all lowkey poison like Grace says and the MCU rushed and basically hired all of them. :rip:

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It’s all one timeline and they do not all have the same cast.

ot: I’m excited for this show, I hope they don’t depower her character, she would be like the 3rd confirmed mutant 

Edited by Danny789

And we'll be watching!

I haven't watched a single one of the Marvel shows, but I will check this out for her :heart: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.