Last three #1 Hot 100 debuts all by solo female tracks. Surprised?

HEAVYONIT

5 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

And all women were in their 30s :clap3:

Honestly this is the real news imo.

It also means this industry is truly struggling to find new artists during the streamign era. We always had huge new acts almost every year and now it's just not happening like before.

the way not so long ago a bunch of songs were debutting in #1 and knocking each other out week by week and now the last #1 debut before anti-hero was sfg??? that was months ago, im gagged

See, this is what I’m always talking about. Women are DOMINATING in a way that we haven’t gotten to see in awhile, but threads like these that uplift them all don’t get even a fraction of the attention that all the negative, shady threads get. It’s so damn sad.

The world is healing

Amazing :clap3:

Beyoncé didn't debut at #1 but she also has a solo #1 hit! The world is truly healing :clap3:

Edited by aesthetic bih

42 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

And all women were in their 30s :clap3:

I'm so glad that bullshit narrative can finally die down (that once female popstars turn 30 they're usually no longer profitable or capable of making hits).

39 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

It also means this industry is truly struggling to find new artists during the streamign era. We always had huge new acts almost every year and now it's just not happening like before.

Well, record labels aren’t struggling to find new artists. They just aren’t going after them. They are going after artists who already have a big social media following. 

Labels aren’t going after people off the street or with 150 video views anymore. That’s exactly where they used to sign them, put them through training, and would heavily push them when they hit the scene. But then again, these music fans today would call these artists “industry plants” even though every artist prior to streaming would be considered a plant by today’s definition.

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Honestly this is the real news imo.

I think that also it shows that the labels used to abandon artists once they were older

But now people being able to stream songs it means that people will give it a play just for the nostalgia but if the music is good they will keep on listening 

This is amazing but the gays here will pit these successful women against each other again of course!

4 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

See, this is what I’m always talking about. Women are DOMINATING in a way that we haven’t gotten to see in awhile, but threads like these that uplift them all don’t get even a fraction of the attention that all the negative, shady threads get. It’s so damn sad.

Exactly this. 

Miley:clap3:

after dead petz I never thought she would be back in this place. The only time I wasn’t into a Miley era was Younger Now (even though a like a few tracks). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.