Man falls in love with a 23 year old woman, who looks like an 8 year old child

Bears01

31 minutes ago, Khal said:

How is this an apt comparison? If she limits herself to dating little people or others with the same condition, she'll be severely limiting her dating pool so from her pov, it's understandable she doesn't want that.

She limits herself to only date normal sized people, making her dating pool smaller. So what's your point? She actively chooses not to date little people, yet complain about the stigma of dating while being a little person.

19 hours ago, awong918 said:

Just because she's small doesn't mean it's wrong for her to not be attracted by small people. 

But it's wrong for a normal sized person to be attracted to a small person? 

This girl wants her cake and eat it too.

Edited by Qudron

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bjorn

• GraceRandolph

• Blade Runner

• Betty White

She doesn't look 8, though? She's looks her age, just small. If you (and I know this would be disrespectful) made him roughly her height with Photoshop, nobody would bat an eye at this.

I didn't see anyone calling Pete Davidson, or any of Ariana Grande's ex or current boyfriends, creepy. So why are y'all attacking this man? 

She looks like Emery Bingham

There's nothing wrong with their relationship though. This obsession with gatekeeping other people's relationships (as long as they ARE consensual!!!!!!!!), acting as if you have high morale, is very weird behaviour. 

Edited by Pendulum

18 hours ago, Zayka said:

They're both adults. What they look like none of our business. Hope people leave them alone.

This. Who's to decide or judge, as long as it's llegal and appropriate (which it is). 

I mean, she’s 23 years old? Just because she looks the way she does doesn’t mean she can’t be loved. Not everything is about appearance, gays.

So who should she date? A 12 years old boy? :deadbanana4:

She’s 23. It’s her life

On 1/30/2023 at 2:48 AM, Betty White said:

Yes

:toofunny2: Honestly so embarrassed for some of you. That your mind automatically goes to these places...

Edited by flower moon

On 1/24/2023 at 11:34 PM, feelslikeadream said:

His abs :WAP: Let me put on my Pokémon t-shirt, strap on my velcro sneakers, grab a big lollipop, and walk past this man's house just in case he's looking for a side piece.

Came to witness ATRLers meltdowns stayed for the comedy :bibliahh:

OP: There's nothing wrong with this, wtf. Let them love each other freely, jeeeez.

On 1/24/2023 at 8:59 PM, Aristotle said:

The man seems very tall and very good looking.  I find it odd that he has not been able to find someone else. Whatever. 

Because there’s more to relationships than looks.

On 1/24/2023 at 8:08 PM, Cheers said:

Omg :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: 

Yeah no this is really weird

i get what some people are saying about her not dying alone but a lot of people are lonely and die alone, and most people who are physically disfigured in some way (paralyzed, MS, ETC) struggle to find partners and don’t usually end up with conventionally attractive people like the boyfriend. It’s really weird and there’s obviously a reason why he chooses to be with her and endure all of the hardship that comes with that, rather than getting another woman which he could easily do 

Edit: apparently he saw her show and arranged to meet her, omg. It’s not even like they met and got to know each other and ended up falling in love, he specifically went after her because of her features. Y’all are really really weird 

Edited by Cyanide

The truly hilarious thing here is that trans women are predators for dating people above the age limit but this man is being literally protected for fitting the bill they'd call and claim them as being predators for if done in turn. A literal child looking and sounding woman. Straight men are a protected class, even from the imagined boogiemen they start.

On 1/29/2023 at 8:46 AM, Betty White said:

So many men are pedos, it's truly sick

On 1/29/2023 at 8:47 AM, bjorn said:

You're calling him a pedo? 

On 1/29/2023 at 8:48 AM, Betty White said:

Yes

If this was a relevant public forum and if you had any actual audience (instead of being an insignificant little nobody), you would be in jeopardy of a defamation lawsuit.

On 2/3/2023 at 2:43 AM, PoisonPill said:

If this was a relevant public forum and if you had any actual audience (instead of being an insignificant little nobody), you would be in jeopardy of a defamation lawsuit.

Awww, I am so scared. Are you Johnny Depp? Please don't take me to the court. :/

Anyway, why are you supporting pedos? Not a good look.

Edited by Betty White

On 1/24/2023 at 9:34 PM, feelslikeadream said:

His abs :WAP: Let me put on my Pokémon t-shirt, strap on my velcro sneakers, grab a big lollipop, and walk past this man's house just in case he's looking for a side piece.

Not this looney tunes throwback :bibliahh:

I don't see any issue here. She has the personality and intellect of an adult. Close up, her face reveals her age too. She's just short.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:08 AM, katara said:

He is def weird for specifically choosing her. He is a hot, tall, athletic white man with blonde hair. Literally the most desired features in a man in this society so he could have anyone but he goes out of his way to choose someone who looks like a child. Very weird and sus. Def seems like a loophole to be a legal pedo on his side. 

Also the ones saying that she deserves love despite her looks don't seem to live in reality. There are tons of people who never find love because of their looks (too fat, too ugly etc) or pesonaily (incels, hateful etc...). No one is guaranteed love. I mean have yall looked around? It's getting harder and harder to find love and everyone is lonlier.

It's just her bad luck that most people are not attracted to child like features but a select group of people are VERY attracted to that which makes his man def a weirdo. 

What if they were friends first and he fell in love with her personality?

Technically we shouldn't be attracted to anyone with any physical disability, as we are programmed to search for the best possible genes to pass on to the next generation... but when 2 personalities are a match, all of that is irrelevant.

I just feel bad for her for having to live with knowing she could potentially be meeting people who solely fetishize her and her existence shouldn't be used as some pawn in some greater discourse in either direction. Give this woman some privacy. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.