• bjorn

• GraceRandolph

• Blade Runner

• Betty White

23 hours ago, OhRly? said:

Selving Walmart Calvin Harris

Nnn... He's way cuter than Harris 

On 1/25/2023 at 3:34 AM, feelslikeadream said:

His abs :WAP: Let me put on my Pokémon t-shirt, strap on my velcro sneakers, grab a big lollipop, and walk past this man's house just in case he's looking for a side piece.

:gaycat7:

:gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:

Idk what to say. I feel sooo so sooo bad for her cause she is a grown woman who deserves love and everything any other 23 year old woman does but it’s also so hard not to side eye anyone who wants to be intimate with her.

I guess with the tattoos and full face of make up and stuff she can MAKE herself seem older but her voice even sounds 9-11. Eek idk

Edited by FreeXone

It’s hard enough for this girl to be living in this world, I’m glad there are normal people wanting to date a girl like her,

Idk why people are after the guy, what about the girl? She purposely chooses not to date small people like herself. 

On 1/25/2023 at 2:34 AM, feelslikeadream said:

His abs :WAP: Let me put on my Pokémon t-shirt, strap on my velcro sneakers, grab a big lollipop, and walk past this man's house just in case he's looking for a side piece.

:skull: 
-

She’s an adult so he’s not doing anything wrong. 

They are consenting adults. Idk why anyone is making a big deal out of this. 

This is a non-event, they're both of legal age, end of story. Men have been chasing young looking partners since the dawn of time. Obviously stay the hell away from anyone underrage, but that is not the case here. 

Fuming over a happy couple will never bring you happiness. :hug:

4 minutes ago, Tropical said:

This is a non-event, they're both of legal age, end of story. Men have been chasing young looking partners since the dawn of time. Obviously stay the hell away from anyone underrage, but that is not the case here. 

Fuming over a happy couple will never bring you happiness. :hug:

Some of y’all are really weird and think that anyone who dates her is a creep because she looks 12. Weird behavior. So that’s why she should be lonely forever. :katie:

3 hours ago, Qudron said:

Idk why people are after the guy, what about the girl? She purposely chooses not to date small people like herself. 

Just because she's small doesn't mean it's wrong for her to not be attracted by small people. 

apparently he specifically went after her because of her show so yeah it's at least a bit weird on his end and idk why people are acting obtuse about that

Consenting ADULTS should be able to do what they want. They’re an odd looking couple but hey, if they really love each other that’s great

Her face is going to get older as she ages though - her condition won’t stop the collagen from escaping her skin. 

Therefore, I don’t think she’ll be alone forever!! The probability of her finding someone who will truly love her will be much higher once her skin starts to sag and her hair getting grayer :bird:

Not the gurl drinking n vaping, possibly marijuana :redface:.

Edited by Kh-Loud

I've seen her show on TLC and always thought she was pretty & smart. Glad she found herself a man, and a cute one at that! 

On 1/25/2023 at 1:17 PM, Orsay said:

Y'all saying she looks 23... uhh have you seen the show she's on? If you hear her talking and see her moving through the world it very much comes across as a child

Because the outside world treats her as a child, what do you expect?

If I could get away purchasing child tickets and getting child priced meals, I would do the same

If you just saw her walking down the street from a distance or from behind, you’d assume she was a child. But if somebody sent me a photo of just her face, I’d guess she was in her twenties (which she is) - she doesn’t actually look like a child, so I don’t think this scenario is creepy and I’m glad she was able to find somebody. I saw her documentary on YouTube and she seemed to genuinely want a relationship, so I’m happy for her! :heart:

Edited by The Last of Us

Even if he was a pedophile then so what? Studies show that those in stable relationships are way less likely to offend. He wins, she wins, society wins by having a potential predator off the streets. So… good.

16 hours ago, J Legend X said:

he probably likes the tightness ! 

On 1/24/2023 at 9:34 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Mess :rip:

But yes he is hot tho lbr

22 hours ago, Qudron said:

How is this an apt comparison? If she limits herself to dating little people or others with the same condition, she'll be severely limiting her dating pool so from her pov, it's understandable she doesn't want that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.