Man falls in love with a 23 year old woman, who looks like an 8 year old child

Bears01

She is a consenting adult I don’t see the problem here. She deserves as much love and affection as any other adult in this life. Just hope she chose right and he’s actually a nice guy.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bjorn

• GraceRandolph

• Blade Runner

• Betty White

7 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

he is kind of hot  :gaycat2:

Selving Walmart Calvin Harris

Sigh, this discourse/article is unnecessary and very low brow.

She has a condition and should not be disqualified from a normal adult relationship because of it.

7 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

So should no one date her because of her looks? He did nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve to have articles written about his relationship. 

exactly.

did the internet run out of things to be upset about? 

what's the issue? should she date 8 year olds instead? :rip:

She is a 23 year old woman so she deserves to date a man of her age. Thats not weird..

obviously the woman deserves to be able to date men of her age 

but y'all are stupid acting sense and saying there's nothing at all wrong with this. the man definitely has issues. no normal person would be attracted to someone with the body of a child

it's a difficult situation but better than the guy dating actual children ig

He is def weird for specifically choosing her. He is a hot, tall, athletic white man with blonde hair. Literally the most desired features in a man in this society so he could have anyone but he goes out of his way to choose someone who looks like a child. Very weird and sus. Def seems like a loophole to be a legal pedo on his side. 

Also the ones saying that she deserves love despite her looks don't seem to live in reality. There are tons of people who never find love because of their looks (too fat, too ugly etc) or pesonaily (incels, hateful etc...). No one is guaranteed love. I mean have yall looked around? It's getting harder and harder to find love and everyone is lonlier.

It's just her bad luck that most people are not attracted to child like features but a select group of people are VERY attracted to that which makes his man def a weirdo. 

She does NOT look 23, the people in here trying to gaslight everyone :skull:

She looks like she is 12 or 13

However it’s a nuanced situation yes it’s creepy for a man to be aroused and attracted to her but as others said she deserves to find love and be happy 

So the solution according to Atrl is that she stays single forever, he goes to jail for being a pedo so the manless and miserable atrlers stay happy, gotcha!

9 hours ago, katara said:

He is def weird for specifically choosing her. He is a hot, tall, athletic white man with blonde hair. Literally the most desired features in a man in this society so he could have anyone but he goes out of his way to choose someone who looks like a child. Very weird and sus. Def seems like a loophole to be a legal pedo on his side.

This is the odd part.

With that being said, mentally she seems mature and reasonably intelligent, far from a child. I would assume that pedos would want their victims to have childlike mentalities too, no?

23 hours ago, Taste of Honey said:

I mean she’s 23 and he’s 26. Obviously nothing out of the ordinary from that perspective, and I would truly honestly hope it wouldn’t be any malicious intent. 

:giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

She’s just short. That’s literally it. He’s a 26 year old dating a 23 year old. Leave the man alone.

23 hours ago, bliaz said:

So she should be a nun and no man should be her boyfriend? 

Yes that’s what Atrl says. And that’s final.

14 hours ago, katara said:

Also the ones saying that she deserves love despite her looks don't seem to live in reality. There are tons of people who never find love because of their looks (too fat, too ugly etc) or pesonaily (incels, hateful etc...). No one is guaranteed love. I mean have yall looked around? It's getting harder and harder to find love and everyone is lonlier.

It's just her bad luck that most people are not attracted to child like features but a select group of people are VERY attracted to that which makes his man def a weirdo. 

“Specifically choosing her”

”goes out of his way to choose her”

:biblio:

On 1/25/2023 at 1:47 AM, Aristotle said:

Of course it's wrong. :coffee2:

If he gets  aroused  from her he can get aroused by a 12 year old.  

Tbh I think this about people who fancy Ariana Grande... Straight men often have "weird" preferences for small juvenile features. Ultimately these women are still women and should be able to find love.

I think it's best just to not look at it from the prospect of thought crime and just accept that they're both adults. Start flagging him if he's out here trying to romance actual children...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.