Man falls in love with a 23 year old woman, who looks like an 8 year old child

Bears01

:toofunny2: why ol' boy look like Calvin Harris tho?

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bjorn

• GraceRandolph

• Blade Runner

• Betty White

3 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

:toofunny2: why ol' boy look like Calvin Harris tho?

Ironically enough, he’s British…

As others have said, there's really nothing wrong with this, as she's an adult who's capable of making mature decisions and also needs love.

I did a bit of digging (:gaycat4:) and it seems like they're just friends apparently? Dan Swygart (@danswygart) • Instagram photos and videos

She should go for it though, he's hot :WAP: and seems like a good person.

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

Of course it's wrong. :coffee2:

If he gets  aroused  from her he can get aroused by a 12 year old.  

Bingo.

She does look 23 :skull: it's just that she's very small

She snagged a hottie...good for her :clap3:

Surely nobody genuinely thinks this woman looks like an 8 year old… :skull: She is literally just a short, petite woman? I’m extremely confused.

This is stupid – she looks like a short adult, and yeah she has a slightly younger-looking face (maybe 19), but you can tell she's an adult nonetheless and that's not to mention she acts her age. It only looks more extreme because the boyfriend looks to be quite tall. In the end the clickbait/ragebait headline has got people in the comments riled up for nothing

She is just small
Doesn't look like a child at all 

He's hot so I'll allow it

She has a prepubescent body but her face is definitely her age and her personality probably is too.

I knew it would be about the girl from this show :deadbanana:

Tbh it is a weird situation though for her, like how do you enter the dating world as an adult that looks like a child ? I feel like I would be uneasy the whole time questioning myself if I'm some kind of loophole for p#dos :/

Y'all saying she looks 23... uhh have you seen the show she's on? If you hear her talking and see her moving through the world it very much comes across as a child

Hmm, I'm conflicted about this.

At least there isn't a huge age gap between the two. With him being significantly older than her. That would def. up the creepiness of their relationship dynamic. However, she is an adult and deserves love and happiness within a relationship just like everyone else. It was always going to be much harder for her to find that given her condition. But then she would also have to be weary of men are into her for HER, or because she could pass for a minor. 

I wish them the best. :cm: 

wheres that gif with the hamster eating a banana? 

Good for them

a height difference does NOT make him a pedo

I mean, she's an adult and deserves love. In the face (and her personality) she is 23. She's just very short.

31 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Hmm, I'm conflicted about this.

At least there isn't a huge age gap between the two. With him being significantly older than her. That would def. up the creepiness of their relationship dynamic. However, she is an adult and deserves love and happiness within a relationship just like everyone else. It was always going to be much harder for her to find that given her condition. But then she would also have to be weary of men are into her for HER, or because she could pass for a minor. 

I wish them the best. :cm: 

She has been worried about that, as is her family. She has a show on TLC and Discovery+

63cf8bec6b008.PNG

this photo :deadbanana2: she looks like a teen cheerleader. very weird!

Why is the internet so obsessed with gate keeping who people have relationships with? Especially eternally single bitter people obsessed with pop girls…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.