Man falls in love with a 23 year old woman, who looks like an 8 year old child

Bears01

16 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

He is NOT SUPPOSED to find her attractive. I certainly would not find a man attractive that passes as 12 year old.

so shes supposed to date 12 year olds? i mean, she also needs love and affection from people her age like everyone else 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bjorn

• GraceRandolph

• Otter

• Aethereal

18 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

There’s more to a person than their looks but I’m not surprised ATRL isn’t aware of that fact.

:cm:

Y’all need to get out of adults business and relationships. They are both adults and in the same age range. 

By some of your logic little people shouldn’t be dating average sized people:rip: I’m happy for her and her show is cute

she only "looks 8" because of her height. in the face, she looks her age.

i get why it looks creepy, but it's really not. someone who is a pedophile wants an actual child, which she isn't.

She looks 23 in the face at first glance :michael:

She shouldn't have to be forever alone for something out of her control

17 minutes ago, bliaz said:

So she should be a nun and no man should be her boyfriend? 

Yeah that’s the crux of the issue here. Everyone should mind their own business!

So, you want this 23yo adult woman to die alone and never find love in her life just because she doesnt look her age? Some of the hot takes in this thread are terrible and the worst part is that you think you are doing something :rip:

29 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

He is NOT SUPPOSED to find her attractive. I certainly would not find a man attractive that passes as 12 year old.

So… by your logic she should stay single and lonely for her entire life? Lol

she doesn't look 8 though. based off her face, her body shape and the way she dresses, she indeed looks like a short adult.

I have no problem with this. I mean sure it's unusual, but it's not like she can only date people with the same condition as her. 

this situation shows that people still have a hard time understanding why a pedo is interested in children. looks are only part of the puzzle. the other half is taking advantage of someone who is so young they have no insight and can be manipulated easier. 

this is not it.

18 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

so shes supposed to date 12 year olds? i mean, she also needs love and affection from people her age like everyone else 

:rip: tbh that’s kinda the rationale all the people clutching their pearls seem to be following. Weirdos.

• ATRL Moderator

His abs :WAP: Let me put on my Pokémon t-shirt, strap on my velcro sneakers, grab a big lollipop, and walk past this man's house just in case he's looking for a side piece.

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

His abs :WAP: Let me put on my Pokémon t-shirt, strap on my velcro sneakers, grab a big lollipop, and walk past this man's house just in case he's looking for a side piece.

:deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:bibliahh:

Ot: they are both adults having a healthy consensual relationship, she doesn’t even “look 8” she’s just very petite.

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

She doesn't look 8 years old at all like :rip: 

she might not look exactly 8 but she sure looks like a minor :rip: 

54 minutes ago, May said:

what the hell about this woman’s face looks like an 8 or 12 year old child ? she looks 23.

spacer.png

True. She looks her age. It's just her build and height and heir ponytail isn't doing her any favours

15 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

I've read docs about her she's very mature and had trouble finding a partner bc of the way she looks.   I'm glad she ended up finding someone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.