• bjorn

• GraceRandolph

• Otter

• Aethereal

If you have to say you’re not a creep you’re probably a creep

good for ha tho

Edited by Horse

It looks weird but his feelings for her is probably genuine 

Yea I saw this. It’s an unfortunate situation because he’s definitely questionably creepy for that but she also is 23 and deserves mature love. It’s confusing.

I mean she’s 23 and he’s 26. Obviously nothing out of the ordinary from that perspective, and I would truly honestly hope it wouldn’t be any malicious intent. 

So should no one date her because of her looks? He did nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve to have articles written about his relationship. 

Edited by anklebiterrs

3 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

So should no one date her because of her looks? He did nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve to have articles written about his relationship. 

I mean this is where i'm at tbh. 

the nono of getting with actual 8 year olds is the undeveloped and impressionable mind unable to properly consent, which is obviously absent here as this is a 23 year old capable of making adult jugtments and decisions

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

Of course it's wrong. :coffee2:

If he gets  aroused  from her he can get aroused by a 12 year old.  

Yeah then write the article when he’s aroused AND dates 12 year olds, not when he’s dating an actual adult woman

6 minutes ago, Taste of Honey said:

I mean she’s 23 and he’s 26. Obviously nothing out of the ordinary from that perspective, and I would truly honestly hope it wouldn’t be any malicious intent. 

Kind of agree, even if it does look a bit weird on the surface. I feel like her condition is so rare it would be hard to find a male partner she can get along with that has the same thing.

Just now, anklebiterrs said:

Yeah then write the article when he’s aroused AND dates 12 year olds, not when he’s dating an actual adult woman

He is NOT SUPPOSED to find her attractive. I certainly would not find a man attractive that passes as 12 year old.

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

He is NOT SUPPOSED to find her attractive. I certainly would not find a man attractive that passes as 12 year old.

What would you propose a girl who looks 12 but is actually 23 do then? There’s more to a person than their looks but I’m not surprised ATRL isn’t aware of that fact.

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

what the hell about this woman’s face looks like an 8 or 12 year old child ? she looks 23.

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Horse said:

If you have to say you’re not a creep you’re probably a creep

10 minutes ago, Femalien said:

the nono of getting with actual 8 year olds is the undeveloped and impressionable mind unable to properly consent, which is obviously absent here as this is a 23 year old capable of making adult jugtments and decisions

Good point.

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

What would you propose a girl who looks 12 but is actually 23 do then? There’s more to a person than their looks but I’m not surprised ATRL isn’t aware of that fact.

The man seems very tall and very good looking.  I find it odd that he has not been able to find someone else. Whatever. 

So she should be a nun and no man should be her boyfriend? 

Just now, James_Dean said:

I mean... she has to be loved by someone at some point, right? 

this 

A little weird at first glance but he probably got to know her first and eventually caught feelings. I mean little people need love too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.