The ADs are a mess.

1DES

I'm on mobile when using this site. But the ads are getting more annoying than the 503 errors. Every time I tried to change to different categories threads thought the menu it redirects me to a sponsor ad.

JustLikeHoney

Same. Terrible. And the top one gets in the way of notifications sometimes. I only use this site on mobile. Who has time for desktop? 

There are ad blockers on iOS and Android (try Firefox for example)... just use them.

4 minutes ago, Archetype said:

There are ad blockers on iOS and Android (try Firefox for example)... just use them.

I hate this suggestion . do u know how many websites have Adblock blockers nowadays ? it’s even more hassle to turn it off for each of those individual sites so u can access them . why can’t we just get a normal website instead ?

anyway @op i agree but they’ve been here for ages now and they’ve not improved so :thing:  

I have adblock enabled on laptop and mobile and so far I haven't had any ads :ducky:

2 minutes ago, May said:

I hate this suggestion . do u know how many websites have Adblock blockers nowadays ? it’s even more hassle to turn it off for each of those individual sites so u can access them . why can’t we just get a normal website instead ?

anyway @op i agree but they’ve been here for ages now and they’ve not improved so :thing:  

AdGuard for iOS. You can have it for all websites or specific ones.