Grace Randolph says Madonna "has crossed into clown territory" and "is cringe now"

Rino

She's a legend but kinda agree. Since I was in school and then college interacting with random people many of them didn't have the nicest things to say about her 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• Roman Holiday

• Enrique523

• GlamSlam

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman Holiday

Grace making Madonna nation fume :deadbanana2:  She hit a nerve bad

Edited by Roman Holiday

Who is this person and why are we suppose to care what her opinion of Madonna (or anyone for that matter) is?

No doubt this thread was created to give all of her haters on this site (mostly from one fanbase) a place to gather and vent their frustration at Madonna's continued relevance... :heart:

I mean, it must have been a tough week for them, considering they've spent years proclaiming that "streaming poison" Madonna has also lost the ability to shift concert tickets!! :deadbanana2:

who the hell is Grace Randolph and exactly why do we care what she thinks?

is she one of those random people that ATRLers who are a little delayed stan?

Edited by Bussea

She is too try hard these days and comes across as so inauthentic.

7 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

Who is this ridiculous woman? :rip:

Speaking of Clowns, you just know one particular base have been frothing at the mouth waiting for some negativity in order to release their frustration and anger on the tour being a huge success. Universal may not be behind the biopic anymore, but it hasn't been scrapped, it's just been shelved for the time being. In the meantime she will have more time to perfect the script and will add more dates to the tour, so her fans win either way. :clap3:

Wahhh a fanbase doesn't like the person I like wahhh lol

I'm actually just tired of the religious imagery. We get it Madge

Edited by ThisNihilist

16 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

The Grace Randolph base is larger than madonnas and that’s a fact. If Grace got over her agoraphobia and left her studio apartment, then she’d likely have better tour numbers too. 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

You are such a clown if you actually believe this crap. Grace is a NOBODY in the real world. And she has so many misogynistic opinions, it's not even funny. She'd never say something like this about a man.

5 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

People calling madonna irrelevant always make me cackle 

Right? Madonna will NEVER be irrelevant. And once she's no longer with us people will say very different things about her, look at MJ, Whitney, Amy Winehouse,... all considered trainwrecks by the public when they were alive but once they died people changed their tunes real quick. Madonna will be no exception, whatever she's doing right now doesn't matter in the long term.

Her pandering to the Liddos has reached the ultimate level I see

24 minutes ago, ThisNihilist said:

Wahhh a fanbase doesn't like the person I like wahhh lol

I'm actually just tired of the religious imagery. We get it Madge

seriously-wtf.gif

I really couldn't give a flying f about Grace(less) or her dumb fans, but moving on - what sort of imagery did you expect from a woman whose real name is Madonna?  Please enlighten us.

5 hours ago, MusicOfTheSun said:

Looks like a loser living in her parents basement. Keep it uglee. Madonna may be cringe but she is the queen of pop.

She literally is in a high rise apartment in New York City.

:deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Grace making Madonna nation fume :deadbanana2:  She hit a nerve bad

huh? no one even knows or talks about that nobody there. stop with the lying.

4 hours ago, MasterExpose said:

She's a legend but kinda agree. Since I was in school and then college interacting with random people many of them didn't have the nicest things to say about her 

a lot of people are ignorant and clueless, we know. if you wanna follow those idiots that's too bad

Edited by wanderlust

18 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I stopped watching Grace's content cause has a lot of stupid opinions

WaD7kt1.gif

Girl why do you think most of us watch miss thing?

It's just pure entertainment

Hx1YSjS.gif

Edited by Cloudy

Roman Holiday
32 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

Oh is Madonna Nation a place? I thought it was just a cute name for her fans

Regardless, you’re fuming kinda

6 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

Oh is Madonna Nation a place? I thought it was just a cute name for her fans

Regardless, you’re fuming kinda

nnnnnn you knew what you were doing and

luann-not-really.gif 

I don’t think this was mean spirited. She said something everyone is thinking. People lost almost all the respect they had for Madonna. 

1 hour ago, wanderlust said:

Yeah, I was baffled by that too. They're obviously fuming no one's talking about it and decided to create their own little narrative. :redface:

:rip:Not people in here comparing Grace to The Madonna :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

You are such a clown if you actually believe this crap. Grace is a NOBODY in the real world. And she has so many misogynistic opinions, it's not even funny. She'd never say something like this about a man.

Grace Randolph base on ATRL - 3,300 replies

Madonna base on ATRL - 1,900 replies 

Mother outsold. Grace is literally making hundreds, if not thousands every live stream. She’s literally in her main pop girl era. Meanwhile, what is Madonna doing?

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

Grace Randolph base on ATRL - 3,300 replies

Madonna base on ATRL - 1,900 replies 

Mother outsold. Grace is literally making hundreds, if not thousands every live stream. She’s literally in her main pop girl era. Meanwhile, what is Madonna doing?

Yeah ok, you're a troll. Bye ***** :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Pop said:

I don’t think this was mean spirited. She said something everyone is thinking. People lost almost all the respect they had for Madonna. 

As if misogyny is not the main reason why people are saying that. Men are NEVER judged that way. Also it's pretty funny that most of the people who "lost" respect for Madonna never had any respect for her in the first place, funny that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.