Grace Randolph says Madonna "has crossed into clown territory" and "is cringe now"

Rino

2 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

At first I thought it said Grace Jones. I just....:deadbanana:

:toofunny3:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• Roman Holiday

• Enrique523

• GlamSlam

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone outside ATR all knew this. Only her fans were making out that it was somehow other girlie(s) in that position.

CWCNlx3WIAASsy8.jpg

should we applaud her or..?

Unfortunately, this is how most people who are not hardcore pop stans feel. Sure, Madonna always pissed people off, but she used to be able to toe the line. Now she just annoys them or makes them cringe. But the worst thing is, she can't make them really care.

Who is this ridiculous woman? :rip:

Speaking of Clowns, you just know one particular base have been frothing at the mouth waiting for some negativity in order to release their frustration and anger on the tour being a huge success. Universal may not be behind the biopic anymore, but it hasn't been scrapped, it's just been shelved for the time being. In the meantime she will have more time to perfect the script and will add more dates to the tour, so her fans win either way. :clap3:

Opinions of a reporter is a celeb news now?

2 hours ago, theredkilt said:

i miss interviews like this tbh.

Looks like a loser living in her parents basement. Keep it uglee. Madonna may be cringe but she is the queen of pop.

Don't know who this fat is and don't care.

she's the biggest clown

and are we supposed to pretend the GP even cares or KNOWS about this madonna film? do they think the gp keep tabs on all the scrapped projects by pop girls or celebs?

and

Now who tf :rip: Y’all are just making people up

And she prefers Mariah because she’s “relevant”? Sounds like a hive mind mentality to me

Im not takin the opinion of some Godsica Chaslay hating ***** seriously

11 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

The Grace Randolph base is larger than madonnas and that’s a fact. If Grace got over her agoraphobia and left her studio apartment, then she’d likely have better tour numbers too. 

:toofunny3:

If by “cringe” she means Madonna is pandering to the younger generation, I agree with that. The excessive filters is what bothers me. It’s fine but all the time? You’re Madonna, *****. You don’t have to look like the youngest of the bunch. She still has amazing fashion sense which elevates her overall appearance so I think it’s unnecessary. But Instagram is a fantasy so it’s fine. I just hope she releases another album soon with all the momentum she has right now. 

Do we care what this “influencer(?)” has to say about one of the best-selling female musicians of all time?

Under 1M YT followers? Everyone has that. :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.