Grace Randolph says Madonna "has crossed into clown territory" and "is cringe now"

Rino

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• Roman Holiday

• Enrique523

• Sexyzinger

Top Posters In This Topic

it's an objective fact that madonna has become a parody of her former self. one look at her social media proves this.

46 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Atrl isn’t even a drop in the ocean. 
shes not respected anywhere in the world, her predictions are always wrong and she hates women. 

The Grace Randolph base is larger than madonnas and that’s a fact. If Grace got over her agoraphobia and left her studio apartment, then she’d likely have better tour numbers too. 

21 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The Grace Randolph base is larger than madonnas and that’s a fact. If Grace got over her agoraphobia and left her studio apartment, then she’d likely have better tour numbers too. 

humhum

22 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

God some of you are so out of touch :ahh:

25 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Sold-out dates, cash every day
I got you Hermés, I light up Blu-rays
This cheetah my pet, the condo a cage

spacer.png

And who's this b/tch?

She's going to delve further into clown territory and cringe behavior when her tour sells out and does great numbers.

:jonny4:

2 hours ago, Bang Up said:

it's an objective fact that madonna has become a parody of her former self. one look at her social media proves this.

Most of the guys here making this into an issue are posting photos of their spread open prolapsed holes on social media so they are not in a position to say ANYTHING.  

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

:skull:

Even Madonna fans have been saying this. Why are people attacking Grace?

Roman Holiday
3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Atrl isn’t even a drop in the ocean. 
shes not respected anywhere in the world, her predictions are always wrong and she hates women. 

Please, she has execs and actors seeking her approval. She dragged The Rock and he was retweeting her on a first name basis a week later. She had James Gunn shook, panicking. She had Jessica Chastain throwing subs in the press

spacer.png

Edited by Roman Holiday

She's not wrong. 

Madonna used to be a revolutionary force in pop.

Now she's just being cringe on social media. 

She used to be so smart in interviews and she always had a comeback ready but now she's just spreading her bum without a reason, without being relevant to her art. Just because.

Joke's on her, Madonna literally had a whole clown themed residency years ago. :fan:

Madonna stay having the girls bothered and I love to see it!

People hate to see a woman I’m afraid to back down and be authentic!!! 

5 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

she's been cringe since the late 2000's where has Grace been?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.