HDD: Harry, Bad Bunny, & Lizzo to perform; Beyonce could if she knows she wins

Hector

Adele either knew she sweeped again or lost all her nominations. It makes sense for adele to not attend it would benefit her more

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• anti-bitch

• vale9001

• Bey'Knight

So adele is not winning top categories. Predictable and honestly deserved.

Taylor didn't make it to win SOTY. She got her chances but certainly it wasn't easy to negotiate a win.

Kendrick is not winning but not really shocking, it was snubbed for some better and more impacting material

Of course really shocking news about Beyoncè if this means she won't win anything. As i wrote millions times of course this is Harry's year and Atrl deniers of how is the perfect grammys artist are so fun but i thought Bey could have win something.

Seems like Harry could swipe all 3 categories. 

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

We need women to step back up again

Our legacy girls genuinely don’t care anymore they just want to collect our money 

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

So adele is not winning top categories. Predictable and honestly deserved.

Taylor didn't make it to win SOTY. She got her chances but certainly it wasn't easy to negotiate a win.

Kendrick is not winning but not really shocking, it was snubbed for some better and more impacting material

Of course really shocking news about Beyoncè if this means she won't win anything. As i wrote millions times of course this is Harry's year and Atrl deniers of how is the perfect grammys artist are so fun but i thought Bey could have win something.

Seems like Harry could swipe all 3 categories. 

Harry is the exact type of artist the voting body loves. Commercially successful, mostly inoffensive, retro flair.  He panders to the Rolling Stone demographic (Boomers who love Bob Dylan/Beatles), who eat up his faux Bowie routine.  I doubt they see Bad Bunny's auto tune mumbling set to a repetitive beat as real music. It kinda isn't, tbh.   

Just now, enchanted0 said:

Adele is not even attending...AIW is really coming for SOTY and ROTY huh

You know what, at this point give it to him 

So they're losing Beyoncè, Kendrick, Taylor, Adele, Sheeran, The weeknd, Drake, Frank Ocean, Sza (??), Justin Timberlake and so many others..but to quote Casablanca we'll always have Childish Gambino, HER and Brandi Carlile :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

So they're losing Beyoncè, Kendrick, Taylor, Adele, Sheeran, The weeknd, Drake, Frank Ocean, Sza (??), Justin Timberlake and so many others..but to quote Casablanca we'll always have Childish Gambino, HER and Brandi Carlile :bibliahh:

Gambino didn't even attend when he won ROTY and SOTY :confused:

6 hours ago, jane said:

So you blame Beyoncé for how the other girls act too? aren't they all adults? why are they copying Beyoncé's every move? it's giving obsessed and creepy lol. No Beyoncé doesn't have to perform for free for a group of people who disrespected her in the past. Dubai paid her $24M because that's how much they respect her art, unlike the grammys.

They don't respect any women.  :rip: They just wan't  money from turists. 

4 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

She has two shows on the Friday and Saturday before the ceremony so maybe that has something to do with it? But even if she needs vocal rest, it's at most a 3-6 minute set at the Grammys :rip: Broadway stars do vocally demanding shows twice a day, five times a week.

A single person on Broadway doesnt solely sing for 2h but sure. 

29 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

Adele either knew she sweeped again or lost all her nominations. It makes sense for adele to not attend it would benefit her more

She has 2 on lock. 
Also this is the one show I think they’ve got no idea how it goes if they did Bey wouldn’t show up and perform to lose so many times. 
I think it’s just impending mess they want to avoid.

—-

Also Adele’s special had 11m viewers that’s more than the Grammys have done in recent years lol they need her she doesn’t 

6 hours ago, Green said:

George Michael

Jesus, not even one woman in Album of the year :rip: In 1989, the year Like a Prayer, Rhythm Nation, The Sensual World  dropped  :rip:

Men are disgusting :biblio:

4 hours ago, Bonicap said:

I don't get why people are digging deep to search for the reasons why major artists are not attending or performing. Grammys and all the other music awards work under the rule of "you give me something I'll show up, you give me nothing I won't". 

Can yall stop with the dumb conspiracy theories? You think Jay-Z and Rih both showed up separate yeard with 8nods expecting to lose all? Once again the grammy counts are handled by auditing firm. The producers only have nominations to go by when planning the show. 

8 hours ago, Hector said:

While we’re told Harry Styles and Jay- Z (...) DJ Khaled) and Bad Bunny

Nen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Taylor Swift, Beyoncé (...) Adele won’t be performing or appearing

Nene Nene Leaks GIF - Nene Nene Leaks Shade - Discover & Share GIFs

We hear that one very high-profile artist, not among the present nominees but now enjoying a giant chart run, has vowed never to perform on the show.

NeNe Leakes Has A Quote For All Of Life's Situations

do we know who? can't be taylor, right?

7 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Thinking about it I’m low-key here for none of the women attending it’ll be so funny 

but isn't bey FINALLY winning AOTY? lmao she should perform a 10-minutes renaissance medley :skull: wtf she really hates her fans

3 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

but isn't bey FINALLY winning AOTY? lmao she should perform a 10-minutes renaissance medley :skull: wtf she really hates her fans

Imo the way the noms were set and rosalia out the way they set it up for a bad bunny win but we will see 

2 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Imo the way the noms were set and rosalia out the way they set it up for a bad bunny win but we will see 

bad bu-

ibppu4mxxy8urqokovq.gif

Y'all need to stop with the artists only attend if they winning lunacy.

Adele is winning at least SOTY and ROTY

Lots of artists have attended despite losing all their noms (Jay Z and Rihanna going 0/8)

Childish Gambino literally publicly boycotted the Grammys and still won ROTY and SOTY in 2019

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

Did he made any new music in the last 5 years? :rip:

Edited by Raptus

What is Adele doing :deadbanana2: She's nominated for AOTY how isn't she attending and performing

I'm surprised Beyoncé isn't at least attending too or maybe even performing, she could’ve done a medley of Cuff It and Break My Soul

3 minutes ago, allforyou said:

What is Adele doing :deadbanana2: She's nominated for AOTY how isn't she attending and performing

I'm surprised Beyoncé isn't at least attending too or maybe even performing, she could’ve done a medley of Cuff It and Break My Soul

Bey is attending. She's just not performing 

5 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

Bey is attending. She's just not performing 

Well that's better but she should still be performing, she's nominated for AOTY :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.