HDD: Harry, Bad Bunny, & Lizzo to perform; Beyonce could if she knows she wins

Hector

Adele has a pretty impressive noms/ win ratio. Even if she doesn’t get AOTY again she’s walking away with 1-2 wins. So I don’t get the point in not going

& if Jay Z is attending much less performing  you can bet Bey will be there right by his side. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• anti-bitch

• vale9001

• Bey'Knight

Get your first Grammy performance Charles :giraffe:

BTW, who is performing its less than 2 weeks away and they haven't named many names its weird 

The Record Academy absolutely needs to put the ceremony on halt for a year or two and do a large overhaul. 

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

I guess that's why they haven't officially announced performers yet. They are struggling to find enough performers to fill out the show, lol.

I mean I'm sure alot of C or D listers would love a slot :cm:

So my concern was seeing that DJ khaled might perform:lakitu:

I don't blame the ladies for not performing. It's time for fresh new acts to take the stage.

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Get your first Grammy performance Charles :giraffe:

BTW, who is performing its less than 2 weeks away and they haven't named many names its weird 

Have they announced anyone yet? I said earlier that maybe not because the stars keep saying no.

And lol yeah, C and D listers coming. Some ATRL faves get a chance.

The best lineup of nominees in a long time and only Harry is performing. What a joke.

these stadium girls thinking like they're too big for a television show i think 

Edited by truthteller

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

these stadium acts thinking like they're too big for a television show i think 

That's what happens when ur ego gets too big 

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Not entirely true. "Levitating" literally blew up after the Grammy performance that year

SHe's new and needed the exposure. Bey and Taylor do not, neither does Adele or Drake who theyre talking about never coming again (+Bieb)

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

How did you miss that Adele is nominated for all the big awards? Except Best new artist obvi. And she has a perfect winning streak since 2012 in all categories.

But I can't imagine her winning if she's not even attending. Like that's crazy.

Tbh I just haven’t really cared about the Grammy’s this year cos no one has really put out work that I care about 🙈

all come down to harry vs. brandi and she will pull jon bellion'd on us :biblio:

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

The way Taylor only performs on obscure places now because she knows she s+cks at singing. Smart decision. Her SNL performance was demonic. 

Which SNL performance? I didn’t know she performed recently? 

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

That's what happens when ur ego gets too big 

Or hurt egos. Like in the case of the Weeknd. Or Drake. Or Justin Bieber. Etc. Someone (and their fans) always gets hurt when there can only be one winner.

Mess. I hope Bey does decide to at least make an appearance because I put in to be off from work to watch. I understand if she can't perform with her foot situation and all.

Interesting tidbit about Adele. What gives? Also, I wasn't expecting Taylor to come. She didn't have any current work nominated.

5 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Interesting tidbit about Adele. What gives?

Maybe stage fright. If you recall her performances from the 2016 and '17 Grammys, it deffo affects her. And it doesn't help that she takes so many years between performances. And maybe she just wants to avoid the drama. But there's gonna be drama regardless of who wins AOTY. At least on twitter, lol.

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Maybe stage fright. If you recall her performances from the 2016 and '17 Grammys, it deffo affects her. And it doesn't help that she takes so many years between performances. And maybe she just wants to avoid the drama. But there's gonna be drama regardless of who wins AOTY. At least on twitter, lol.

Adele is in a neighboring state giving regularly scheduled performances until March, though? She’s fine.

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Adele is in a neighboring state giving regularly scheduled performances until March, though? She’s fine.

Yeah but I mean it's different to perform for millions on TV than a 4 thousand something fans in a theater. And she did an arena tour in 2016 anyway. But still nervous on tv. And idk why's Adele not going. I wish she did. I hope she changes her mind.

5 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

She has two shows on the Friday and Saturday before the ceremony so maybe that has something to do with it? But even if she needs vocal rest, it's at most a 3-6 minute set at the Grammys :rip: Broadway stars do vocally demanding shows twice a day, five times a week.

I’m glad Beyoncé is gonna lose, to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Adele has two back to back shows that Friday and Saturday night, so I don't blame her for not wanting to fly to LA and perform again on Sunday.

Beyonce, on the other hand, will fly to Dubai and perform for $$$ but can't perform at the Grammys while her husband, who I didn't even know released new music over the past year (did he?) is going to perform.  She is the blueprint for laziness and greed, and some of the other girls are starting to emulate this really boring strategy (Taylor, Gaga).

At this point, it's looking like we'll need the sovereign wealth funds of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc to BUY the Grammys so our lazy greedy faves will perform again.  Pathetic.

:coffee2:

Yikes, limited talent it seems...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.