Spotify Debuts Tragic New Layout

raven

Thank god I’m on the PRESTIGIOUS music streaming platform, Apple Music 

Edited by Richmond

what UX design intern proposed this and what executive signed off on it :deadbanana:

It doesn't matter how it looks, Spotify is bigger, better & more relevant than Applocal Music.

It should be "next song" at the top so you can quickly & conveniently create playlists

they want to be Apple Music so bad because it looks very identical lol 

I'll still be using Spotify, the king of streaming :bam:

12 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Imagine using Spotify in 2023? 

Apple Music outperforms :jonny6:

Always used Spotify...the other day i tried Apple Music with my airpods and wtf...i feel like i have to listen to everything i've ever listened to again, lmao.

1 minute ago, tiagol88 said:

Always used Spotify...the other day i tried Apple Music with my airpods and wtf...i feel like i have to listen to everything i've ever listened to again, lmao.

Right? The Dolby Atmos is a slay. And the live listen feature is so fun if you wanna listen to what your faves might sound singing your favorite songs live :redface:

Mine doesn't look like that lol

Screenshot-20230124-201833-Spotify.jpg

It must be the Spotify on iPhone design

Edited by Insanity

1 hour ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

It should be "next song" at the top so you can quickly & conveniently create playlists

thats convenient for the users tho and we cant have that :dies: 

To everyone praising Apple Music how come search engine doesn’t drive you crazy??? I tried using it but this really threw me off. Original songs are rarely ever on top and I have to scroll down to find the song or even an album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.