Christian Nodal, TINI - "Por El Resto De Tu Vida"

alestevens

Out this Friday, January 27th!

1 hour ago, memo90061 said:

Hopefully it's good.

It is. A demo of it has been out for ages.

It was supposed to be a duet with his then girlfriend Belinda and his fans have been waiting for this song to be released for over a year now, but they broke up so he called TINI instead

Ahh. That's interesting! I didn't know it was supposed to be with Belinda. I love her.

I'd have lived for the drama if he had chosen her current girlfriend Cazzu over TINI, I'm confident he thought of it but she declined

4 minutes ago, LaMaterialista said:

I'd have lived for the drama if he had chosen her current girlfriend Cazzu over TINI, I'm confident he thought of it but she declined

The fact that TINI was the featured act on the final version of the song was confirmed by him months before he was dating Cazzu tho

13 minutes ago, memo90061 said:

Ahh. That's interesting! I didn't know it was supposed to be with Belinda. I love her.

I just found a recopilation of snippets of the Belinda version, if you want to listen!

On 1/24/2023 at 8:28 PM, alestevens said:

It is. A demo of it has been out for ages.

It was supposed to be a duet with his then girlfriend Belinda and his fans have been waiting for this song to be released for over a year now, but they broke up so he called TINI instead

On 1/24/2023 at 8:48 PM, memo90061 said:

can someone force that puta to make new music 

On 1/24/2023 at 10:58 PM, LaMaterialista said:

Is a good song, I like it. And Cazzu is a Creative Director of the video! :clap:

7 hours ago, gui_eda said:

Is a good song, I like it. And Cazzu is a Creative Director of the video! :clap:

Wow, that's amazing! She is making her uni dreams come true :jonny2:

On 1/26/2023 at 9:34 PM, SchmoodRing said:

can someone force that puta to make new music 

Yes please!! She said on Twitter that she was coming out with music this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.