• pride4jc1222

• Green

• EnoughSaid

• Jude

1 hour ago, TrieLz said:

When was the last time a song debut at #1 have more points during week 2?:rip:

Hopefully Golden Hour hit #10,

it’s his last chance for a top 10 hit:dancehall:

Anti hero had its biggest week a couple of weeks in. A bigger week 2 probably drivers license?

It's giving legend

azXNZMy.gif

Miley wow :clap3:

Good to see golden hour enter top 10 :clap3:

5 hours ago, biomind101 said:

How is it gonna get more points during week 2 than its debut week? :deadbanana4:

Seems like everyone here is forgetting that its first few days in week 1 werent that massive in streams 

If anything, SZA released Kill Bill too late. She should have released it in July. KB would have probably been the longest running #1 of 2022, too. Her point totals were good enough for #1 every week between July 9 and October 29, 2022.

20 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If anything, SZA released Kill Bill too late. She should have released it in July. KB would have probably been the longest running #1 of 2022, too. Her point totals were good enough for #1 every week between July 9 and October 29, 2022.

That's fair. I do get warm weather vibes when listening to it

q8tveyP.gif

I will say this song is much better than Wrecking Ball. I would also say the end of Flowers video reminds me of Kylie Minogue "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" mid-video. I just turned off my laptop & can't share it now but if someone else will you'll see what to what I'm referring. 

On 1/25/2023 at 12:07 PM, EnoughSaid said:

Honestly January is such a great release date for an artist starting a new era when it’s done right. They get all the attention, I don’t know why more people don’t do it 

That’s literally how Kesha got Animal to smash. I suppose is everyone does it, then it’s full of competition again. 

16 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

I will say this song is much better than Wrecking Ball. I would also say the end of Flowers video reminds me of Kylie Minogue "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" mid-video. I just turned off my laptop & can't share it now but if someone else will you'll see what to what I'm referring. 

A hit appealing to all demographics, I see :clap3: 

13 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Would KB have smashed without the album tho? I feel like a lot of SZA’s hype was driven around it being her first album in over 5 years & the fact that it was really ******* good. Then KB just took off kinda bc everyone was listening to the album. Like if Shirt didn’t smash on release, i don’t see why KB would’ve. 

OT: Flowers :clap3:

Insane. :rip:

Yup, she's staying in the top for a while. :duck:

On 1/24/2023 at 8:07 PM, EnoughSaid said:

Honestly January is such a great release date for an artist starting a new era when it’s done right. They get all the attention, I don’t know why more people don’t do it 

Yeah I don't understand why it's not more popular. Plus, songs that smash in January are very likely candidates to be #1 in the year end chart.

Can As It Was die already? 

Congrats to Flowers, truly deserved :clap3:

Shakira holding to that top 15 :clap3:

The way As It Was refuses to die :skull: nothing against it specifically, it just sounds stale af at this point like any other song would after being spammed nonstop for an entire year. 

5 hours ago, Britney Is Fierce said:

The way As It Was refuses to die :skull: nothing against it specifically, it just sounds stale af at this point like any other song would after being spammed nonstop for an entire year. 

Actually, AIW kind of did fall of in November and December, when the competition got stronger with Midnights then the Christmas season. Don't forget that AIW did spend several weeks in the 30s, so there is hope. All it will take is a major album after AIW's 52nd week to knock it off the charts.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:07 PM, EnoughSaid said:

Yeah, I  think It’s the perfect month for a comeback nowadays! Usually in January people are tired of christmas songs, so if a big artist release a comeback single, it will probably get a lot of atenttion and it will do massive numbers…

On 1/24/2023 at 9:25 PM, Clauss said:

Anti hero stability, how many weeks at top 10 so far?

13 i believe

36 minutes ago, Capruni said:

Yeah, I  think It’s the perfect month for a comeback nowadays! Usually in January people are tired of christmas songs, so if a big artist release a comeback single, it will probably get a lot of atenttion and it will do massive numbers…

I think next year we’ll see a lot more. Olivia proved it works for a breakout artist and now Miley has shown it’s also a comeback window. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.