Chloë scraps all released singles for Debut Album

TalkThatRihanna

I don’t see a problem with this tbh.

All the singles we heard (snippets included) are too sporatic for a quality album. She prob did that to flex different flavors and return with a body of work where she may shine the best? :michael:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• satellites.™

• Da Vinci

• unino

• Asparagus Spears

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Josh said:

so is she no longer Chloe? full name now? complete rebrand?

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

No idea but we can only hope (based on that screenshot)

That's just her discord name. Her solo name is still just Chloe. She said she produced a lot of the material so I'm sure the album took a completely different direction from the stuff other producers were giving her. Seems like this will be a story to really capture her last few years and the previously released singles just don't have a place in this story. Here for it. All new material! She's here to deliver a body of work not tack on some songs just for sales/bragging rights. 

Have Mercy was a decent debut but everything after was noisy and not good. Glad she changed direction. 

28 minutes ago, kandicha said:

I think it’s the right decision because the direction she was heading in wasn’t working but she should throw the past singles on a deluxe for the extra streams lol.

Kinda hoping they just smack them on to a deluxe. I liked all 4.

i dont remember how exactly they sounded like but i remember not liking one of them :/

Who cares? They don't fit the artistic direction of this project and we have to respect that. They are still on streaming. Rooting for her :clap3:

Treat Me is FANTASTIC, she let those white twitter girlies who are not gonna stream her anyway get to her.

40 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Treat Me is FANTASTIC, she let those white twitter girlies who are not gonna stream her anyway get to her.

I’m sorry to inform you that “Treat Me” is easily one of the worst records from the past year.

32 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

How the hell did her label allowed this after all the pushback? :deadbanana2:

IIRC, she said the long wait between when the 25-30 album songs were submitted to the label and now gave her time to make tracks that she felt more confident about.

I don't remember which interview it was, but it had something to do with a new fashion endorsement she was doing. 

19 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I’m sorry to inform you that “Treat Me” is easily one of the worst records from the past year.

Back to Twitter u go.

50 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

How the hell did her label allowed this after all the pushback? :deadbanana2:

The label heard the album last month and believed in the material enough that she got an album release date!

assume this is new rehashed chloe in which prior singles didnt exised and she starts here all over again. it could have worked without fanbase support and look like her team is very confident on this move. in this case, i trust her this time ( new single should make visual more clear what would this be ) 

not yall complaining, we should focus on the album be good not droplet compilations. 

this's a good sign. she doesn't need to smash right away but building a strong audience with debut album is very important.

wouldnt put it past her not adding the songs to the official tracklist announcement but putting them on streaming services to boost the numbers

Good, all sucked. She can do so much better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.