• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collin

• Da Vinci

• unino

• Asparagus Spears

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda glad tbh...the direction of the album wasn't it. Maybe they'll be on the deluxe.

She should’ve at least put treat me at the end of the album and maybe even treat me for the streams alone but also cause they are bops

that being said looking forward to new tracks. 

Chloe Bailey is such a nice name and more catchy and memorable than just "Chloe" :skull: 

I really don't get her marketing like her image/persona change when people loved her Chloe x Halle persona

She shud surprise drop dis betch and let us all inhale the air of her

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Chloe Bailey is such a nice name and more catchy and memorable than just "Chloe" :skull: 

I really don't get her marketing like her image/persona change when people loved her Chloe x Halle persona

so is she no longer Chloe? full name now? complete rebrand?

That only means more new music for fans, maybe she didn't think the singles fit the project's current narrative or w/e. I usually don't like when artists do this but since it's her debut it's normal to be picky/want to do it a certain way, maybe she'll surprise.mp3 and deliver an instant classic too

Edited by okgo

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

so is she no longer Chloe? full name now? complete rebrand?

No idea but we can only hope (based on that screenshot)

I think she should include at least 1 or 2 of them

20 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

she probably didnt want to be the "dorky" girl and wanted to have sex appeal, understandable for a young woman. but it did more damage in her case, the floor licking shenanigans at every award show was pushin it

omg i hate her. but we already have them so i can’t be too upset :weeps:

Good everything she released previously was awful

Dumb decision tbh. Needed all the streaming points she could get. Have Mercy has solid stats and a good chart run. 

I would've at least made them bonus tracks for the extra streams but I'm cool with it. They were all very undercooked, just okay songs :matty: 

At least she’s releasing an album, some other “singers” can’t relate

"Have Mercy" should be included, Chloe, what are you doing?

But if she's gonn rebrand I'm into it - she's a little bit cringey with that hypersexualisation

There’s nothing wrong or cringe when it comes to female performers sexualising themselves on stage. Very keen to see what Chloe had in store for us

I think it’s the right decision because the direction she was heading in wasn’t working but she should throw the past singles on a deluxe for the extra streams lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.