Croatia: Miley #1 on official chart and airplay chart

greeneyedsoul

https://www.billboard.com/artist/miley-cyrus/chart-history/i32/

First English language #1 song in the chart's history. :giraffe:

All other #1 songs have lyrics in Bosnian/Serbian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number-one_singles_of_2022_(Croatia)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number-one_singles_of_2023_(Croatia)

Extremely not local. 

Edit

Flowers also debuted at #1 on the, now unofficial, airplay chart too. The first artist to do so. :giraffe:

Edited by greeneyedsoul

Keep in mind this is only the Billboard chart not the official country chart.

congratulations to Majli Sajrić from Pula for smashing on the Croatian charts with her hit single Cvijeće (English: Flowers) :clap:

This is the official streaming+sales chart as there is no such chart issued by a local provider. :giraffe:

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

This is the official streaming+sales chart as there is no such chart issued by a local provider. :giraffe:

Yes that is true but the Airplay Radio Charts compiled by HRT are still the only official charts put out by Croatia itself.

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

congratulations to Majli Sajrić from Pula for smashing on the Croatian charts with her hit single Cvijeće (English: Flowers) :clap:

Next goal: Arena Zagreb :giraffe:

The gays are using the Billboard chart and not the one compiled by a corrupt broadcaster. :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The gays are using the Billboard chart and not the one compiled by a corrupt broadcaster. :giraffe:

Said who? You? If you want to respond to me you can quote me instead of doing it indirectly. Most of the #1's acknowledged everywhere are from the foreign airplay chart which accounts for most of the actual radio play in Croatia. You can also access the radio scraper website to track and see that the chart is legitimate based on what is played.

If the gays wanted to see their actual faves charting and doing something then they would follow that chart. Which is the one most frequently updated and focused on in the country. The Billboard chart is anything but gay.

Edited by mystery

1 minute ago, mystery said:

Said who? You? If you want to respond to me you can quote me instead of doing it indirectly. Most of the #1's acknowledged everywhere are from the foreign airplay chart which accounts for most of the actual radio play in Croatia. You can also access the radio scraper website to track and see that the chart is legitimate based on what is played.

If the gays wanted to see their actual faves charting and doing something then they would follow that chart. Which is the one most frequently updated and focused on in the country.

The airplay chart doesn't get any media coverage here, especially not the "international" one. It also doesn't include Balkan artists that are not signed to a Croatian label. 

The airplay chart would have been relevant in comparison to the Billboard chart if it were a combined list with both domestic and international songs, but it's not. 

So the airplay chart holds no relevance, it's not a combined list, shows only one metric and excludes 99% of Balkan artists but somehow it's better than the Billboard chart? :giraffe:

26 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The airplay chart doesn't get any media coverage here, especially not the "international" one. It also doesn't include Balkan artists that are not signed to a Croatian label. 

The airplay chart would have been relevant in comparison to the Billboard chart if it were a combined list with both domestic and international songs, but it's not. 

So the airplay chart holds no relevance, it's not a combined list, shows only one metric and excludes 99% of Balkan artists but somehow it's better than the Billboard chart? :giraffe:

I am specifically talking about the foreign airplay chart which is the one relevant to this forum.

1 hour ago, greeneyedsoul said:

It also doesn't include Balkan artists that are not signed to a Croatian label. 

A serve :clap3:

-----

Miley Cyrus global legend, thank you me and my boyfriend's streams :clap3:

Update 

#1 on the official Billboard chart

#1 on the unofficial airplay chart (for International artists minus musicians from the Balkans)

:giraffe:

On 1/25/2023 at 8:02 AM, greeneyedsoul said:

Update 

#1 on the official Billboard chart

#1 on the unofficial airplay chart (for International artists minus musicians from the Balkans)

:giraffe:

The airplay chart is official whether you like it or not.

1 hour ago, mystery said:

Why are you so mad about this :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, mystery said:

Yes, an official side chart. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.