Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

FrWpOydXwAwwb6u?format=jpg&name=large 

"i saw a photo of a porcelain doll 3 years ago, holding her heart just like this and from then, i said this will be my album cover... that same day i also wrote heart on my sleeve. the beginning of a scary and exciting journey for me. this cover represents so much for me, down to the color of my hair.. when i had the red hair 1.5 years ago, it was one of the darkest times in my life.. that's why i never wore it again. it reminded me too much of the pain that i was going through in that moment and i didn't want any reminders. but now after healing, doing self work and shedding this skin of false perfection, i find the beauty in my pain. i find the beauty in my flaws and how in actuality, that's what makes me perfect. i find beauty in all of the cracks that show people i've been broken down before, because i've gotten up every time. i wear my heart as my armor. IN PIECES is for the ones who behind closed doors are breaking and don't know how much more they can take. IN PIECES is for the ones who hold the people up around them while barely holding up themselves. IN PIECES is for the people who continue to get stabbed in the back, heart broken by the ones they thought they could trust, but STILL that doesn't change their heart. and how they love. IN PIECES is for the ones like me, who wear their outer shell so well that you'd have no idea what they're going through. i hope this project brings healing to those who listen, as it's been completely therapeutic for me and i can't wait to share my heart with you, literally."

out on march 31st

Someone's Calling (Chlöe)

Pray It Away

Body Do

I Don't Mind

Worried

Fallin 4 U

How Does It Feel (feat. Chris Brown)

Feel Me Cry

Make It Look Easy

Looze U

Told Ya (feat. Missy Elliott)

Cheatback (feat. Future)

Heart On My Sleeve

In Pieces

Edited by kyliefever2002

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

5 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

finally out of album limbo :jonnycat:

columbia must've seen that thread lol

It’s just flop albums time. Q1 releases are known to flop

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

:wanda:

Just now, R.E.M. said:

LET'S GOOO :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, despy said:

OH MY GOD FINALLY

All this excitement for an album y’all won’t stream just like y’all didnt go up for Treat Me or Surprise. Tragique

4 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

It’s just flop albums time. Q1 releases are known to flop

so where's normani's album

Just now, Camilitau.u said:

All this excitement for an album y’all won’t stream just like y’all didnt go up for Treat Me or Surprise. Tragique

babygirl i'm happy she's finally having her album out... and it doesnt concern you if we don't go up for it or not. you do the deed then :skull:

I’m excited but with no hit this will serve ‘about last night’ type floppery…

hopefully the album has something people will latch on to

ABOUT DAMN TIME

Oh wow, here we go :jonny6:

FINALLY

Come through Chloe, I know you have it in you to serve an amazing solo album