2 Years of WandaVision

Roman Holiday

Roman Holiday

What a TIME to be alive :wanda:

I need to do my annual rewatch 

Edited by Roman Holiday

The first time I actually fell compassion for a psychopath :wanda: I can't wait for the return of THE SCARLET WITCH

two years since the lowkey beginning of the end for Marvel :katie:

the show was pretty good though 

I miss her...

And Agatha's show is only coming in a billion years... :wanda:

I’ve watched this again recently and the pure QUALITY.m, the best moment of phase 4 easily :jonny: 

Sorry but this is the best Marvel show by a longshot.  (Well, you know, from the MCU era we are in)

Let me rewatch. Elizabeth Olson and Kathryn Hahn did unbelievably well.

The fact that it's been 2 years and they haven't announced a solo movie yet. Electric chair for everyone working at MCU 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The fact that it's been 2 years and they haven't announced a solo movie yet. Electric chair for everyone working at MCU 

We won’t be getting a solo movie I don’t think till the mutant saga begins after secret wars. 

We will see her again tho, wether that be a cameo in Agatha or VisionQuest, im sure she will be in either Kang Dynasty or Secret Wars or even both.

Their best show. No one will top it me thinks :wanda:

Y'all forgetting about the Vision emote though :deadvision:

16 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

We won’t be getting a solo movie I don’t think till the mutant saga begins after secret wars. 

And that's a mistake.

Love her but Wanda is only the queen of Marvel until Miss Storm arrives. 

Roman Holiday
32 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And that's a mistake.

I think the problem is that there isn’t really another big Wanda storyline to adapt from the comics. They took the best elements of House of M to make WV and DS2, but I’m hoping Wanda’s return is linked to Magneto and the inclusion of mutants. 

35 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And that's a mistake.

I’m sure marvel are aware of her popularity and will find a way to include her going forward, there’s rumours going around that a kang varient was the author of the darkhold which would link her to kang going forward in phase 5/6

3 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think the problem is that there isn’t really another big Wanda storyline to adapt from the comics. They took the best elements of House of M to make WV and DS2, but I’m hoping Wanda’s return is linked to Magneto and the inclusion of mutants. 

True, but marvel have made up stuff as they’ve went along and knowing Kevin and how popular she is he will definitely find a way to include her in the next avengers films. 

the mutant saga will be where she shines tho so at least we have that to look forward to. But then it all depends how long queen Lizzie wants to be playing the character for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.