• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 50thStateofMind

• Jay L

• illia

• naomi24

Excited!! Ordering the physical copy tonight :duca:

They just can't miss

This CHORUS. My god. The video is trending at #3 on YouTube and I hope this helps them secure more fans. They’re so talented. 

insane, amazing, brilliant, inspiring, show-stopping, spectacular

7086d2e08b0e9c289822f3b24fea51fc607a0b7e 

love their charisma and talents, the fact that both songs are pretty generic pop trap and they make it 11 out of 10 :wanda:

This is so good, they look and sound incredible! They are pretty much my favorite now. 3/3

21 hours ago, Red Mage said:

This CHORUS. My god. The video is trending at #3 on YouTube and I hope this helps them secure more fans. They’re so talented. 

yeah, the pre-chorus and chorus are GREAT.

This came on shuffle on New Music Friday playlist on Spotify and was shook discovering this bop and this group :eek: :WAP: I gotta check out their other songs now

Theyre so good :jonny: 

They snapped. Let's disregard the cringey rapping bits tho

They're so cool.

They of course feel very K-pop yet global despite being from Japan and being pretty different than anything else in Japan, in terms of both music quality, visuals and expression. It's an interesting strategy. Avex has been in the gutters for decades so I'm surprised they've managed to actually put together something actually interesting, even if they're probably completely conceptualized and managed by their own team of creatives.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.