• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• monologueNacafe

• 99sandthe2000s

• Dr. Alexander

Why is everyone releasing this Friday :rip:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

Is the album also coming? Or the pre-order? Cause all this Instragram deleting stuff has to be for more than just a single.

The name doesn't sound like the p*ssy popping anthem she needs rn, but hopefully she still delivers.

her church girl is coming

18 minutes ago, ATWK said:

She and these damn ringtones :rip:

Girl I-

Let's see what she has in store this time, apparently the album is also being announced soon? 

28 minutes ago, James_XL said:

The name doesn't sound like the p*ssy popping anthem she needs rn, but hopefully she still delivers.

inb4 its about eating punani while in a prayer position

47 minutes ago, ATWK said:

She and these damn ringtones :rip:

Drag them and them interludes!

I've enjoyed her songs but girl needs to come up with something other than oversexual songs, hope this one is different.

1 hour ago, James_XL said:

This :rip:

columbia ready for aggressive tiktok promo more than flowers, every celeb meme her song influencers dance to her sped up. easy #1 billboard YE list 

1 hour ago, James_XL said:

This is all she’s released so far and has gotten lashed for it so I’m “praying” that it’s not:rip: we need a radio-friendly pop ballad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.