Hot or Crazy Quiz: Which are you?

mercurialworld

The Hot/Crazy Scale is a phenomenon popularized by the sitcom How I Met Your Mother and is well-known in internet pop culture. Some claim that the theory is pseudoscientific, while others maintain that it’s backed by proper studies. The theory holds that it’s possible to decipher how you should regard a potential partner based on their levels of “hot” and “crazy.”

My results:

Screenshot-2023-01-24-at-12-49-47-AM.pngScreenshot-2023-01-24-at-12-50-46-AM.png

Screenshot-2023-01-24-at-12-51-37-AM.png

Quiz: https://www.idrlabs.com/hot-crazy-scale/test.php

hot-crazy-scale?p=73.33,100&l=ENhot-crazy-scale-comparison-en.png

You are 100% hot, 73.33% crazy, which places you in the date zone. 

Date Zone: People in the Date Zone are attractive, but they also tend to be quirky or strange. Introducing them to one’s friends and family is often a question of hit or miss and tends to come down to the level of craziness that exists in one’s own social circle to begin with. There is nothing wrong with forming a relationship with someone in the Date Zone. In fact, many Date Zoners tend to mature with age, often to the point of becoming marriage material. That being said, it is also possible for Date Zoners to never mature, or to grow even crazier, and thus slip into the Danger Zone. Therefore, one should pay close attention to whether the Hot or the Crazy seems to have the upper hand when dating someone from the Date Zone.

hmmm fair. people tell me i'm quirky or strange every day lol. i'm so crazzzzzzzy!

hot-crazy-scale?p=44.17,85&l=EN

Marriage Zone: People in the Marriage Zone are attractive and only a little crazy. As such, they’re socially intelligent, responsible, and self-directed — but also very rare. While Unicorns are still the most sought after, people in the Marriage Zone also embody first-rate scores in physical hotness and lack of mental craziness, which is why they usually have their pick of mate. Another thing to keep in mind is that people in the Marriage Zone actually exist, whereas Unicorns are only rumored, mythical beings.

Finally, close examination of the Hot/Crazy matrix reveals that it is possible for Marriage Zoners to be actually Hotter than Unicorns, though Marriage Zoners will always be slightly crazier, by definition.

I humbly agree :gaycat2:

You are 75% hot, 58.75% crazy, which places you in the fun zone

hot-crazy-scale?p=69.17,100&l=EN

hot-crazy-scale-comparison-en.png

Date Zone: People in the Date Zone are attractive, but they also tend to be quirky or strange. Introducing them to one’s friends and family is often a question of hit or miss and tends to come down to the level of craziness that exists in one’s own social circle to begin with. There is nothing wrong with forming a relationship with someone in the Date Zone. In fact, many Date Zoners tend to mature with age, often to the point of becoming marriage material. That being said, it is also possible for Date Zoners to never mature, or to grow even crazier, and thus slip into the Danger Zone. Therefore, one should pay close attention to whether the Hot or the Crazy seems to have the upper hand when dating someone from the Date Zone.

ComparisonResult chart

Fun Zone: People in the Fun Zone are cool, above average in attractiveness, and great to hang out with. Everyone should spend some time in the fun zone, to find out what they like and dislike in a partner and to get the awkwardness out of their system so that they will eventually be ready for marriage or a serious relationship. While fun is a good thing, the Fun Zone also has its risks. Since the zone is wedged right between the No-Go and Crazy zones, it is possible to mistake crazies and no-goers as fun. Inexperienced daters should seek a second opinion if they are unsure whether their potential partner is really in the Fun Zone.

You are 80% hot, 77.5% crazy, which places you in the fun zone.

6jr9jw.gif

4 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

You are 75% hot, 58.75% crazy, which places you in the fun zone

Twin(k)sies:gayliecat1:

spacer.png
i thought the crazy would be higher but I guess I’m mellowing out in my old age 

Hot/Crazy Scale Test

Result:

Result chart Comparison

You are 65% hot, 52.5% crazy, which places you in the fun zone.

Fun Zone: People in the Fun Zone are cool, above average in attractiveness, and great to hang out with. Everyone should spend some time in the fun zone, to find out what they like and dislike in a partner and to get the awkwardness out of their system so that they will eventually be ready for marriage or a serious relationship. While fun is a good thing, the Fun Zone also has its risks. Since the zone is wedged right between the No-Go and Crazy zones, it is possible to mistake crazies and no-goers as fun. Inexperienced daters should seek a second opinion if they are unsure whether their potential partner is really in the Fun Zone.

It said I was 100% hot when I clicked double thumbs down on being asked to model because I DEF am not that hot. Weird methodology… I’m in the marriage zone, almost unicorn. 34% crazy 

Result chart

You are 85% hot, 100% crazy, which places you in the danger zone.

Danger Zone: People in the Danger Zone are physically attractive and often seductive, yet they’re also unpredictable and volatile. They may be mysterious and intriguing from a distance, yet relationships with them often veer into treacherous territory. Unsuspecting men and women are often lured into romances with people from the Danger Zone, yet (according to the theory) relationships with them are destined to fail. Many people in the Danger Zone are in fact crazier than they first appear. Some are good at hiding it, and, in general, people give the benefit of the doubt to people of their level of attractiveness. Some followers of the Hot-Crazy matrix believe that relationships with people in the Danger Zone are liable to end with cars getting keyed, tires getting slashed, and law enforcement getting involved.

Screenshot-20230125-143233-Chrome.jpg

You are 90% hot, 73.33% crazy, which places you in the date zone. People in the Date Zone are attractive, but they also tend to be quirky or strange. Introducing them to one’s friends and family is often a question of hit or miss and tends to come down to the level of craziness that exists in one’s own social circle to begin with. There is nothing wrong with forming a relationship with someone in the Date Zone. In fact, many Date Zoners tend to mature with age, often to the point of becoming marriage material. That being said, it is also possible for Date Zoners to never mature, or to grow even crazier, and thus slip into the Danger Zone. Therefore, one should pay close attention to whether the Hot or the Crazy seems to have the upper hand when dating someone from the Date Zone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.