Todrick Hall’s New MTV Show Flops

Stepfon

10 hours ago, The Next Day said:

It always makes me feel some type of way when the LGBTQ+-creators fire back at the community for "betrayal" instead of trying to look into other possible reasons. Blame MTV, blame the excecutives who blinded you by giving shitty advice and telling you that leeching off Drag Race would be a great idea. Look for people in power first. Cause otherwise it looks looks like "I love the gay community as long as I can use them for personal gain". Projects fail all the time and instead of looking at it from a nuanced perspective (which can include backlash from the community), you're choosing the nuclear option right away, because let's face it, it's easier to blame the "petty internet gays" instead of the powerful excecutives who are paying you.

:clap3:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• wish

• JBJT2786

• Lorde Von Vok

Top Posters In This Topic

MTV execs be like “Netflix is doing gay everything and getting views. Bring me some of that” :toofunny2:

Why did Ru even bother? She should just sell the rights to Netflix and get rid of MTV/VH1

Vivacious and Ornacia alone ate them with no crumbs yaaasss

29 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Why did Ru even bother? She should just sell the rights to Netflix and get rid of MTV/VH1

free access to MTV Movie Awards and VMA maybe

Thought this was a post from 2016

Why do y’all still talk about her gross

I'd like to know what exec thought it was a good idea to cut the run-time of drag race...

Any new show that followed it and took the airspace would have flopped.

Not defending Toddy - I haven't seen the show, nor do I have a desire to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.