Todrick Hall’s New MTV Show Flops

Stepfon

The Real Friends of West Hollywood debuted with 0.06 demo and overall 186k. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• wish

• JBJT2786

• Lorde Von Vok

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s what he gets for piling on Gaga during the ARTPOP era! Never let him move on! He’s sick!

tbh everything flops on MTV these days due to gen z and millennials moving on from linear cable.

:ahh:

The audacity of MTV to think they could hold Drag Race fans hostage watching this **** while they wait for Untucked. Sadly this is probably bad for Untucked’s ratings now. 

Even if they don't want to extend Drag Race to 90 minutes, there's no reason to have Untucked at 10 PM. 

It should go:

8:00 PM - Drag Race

9:00 PM - Untucked

9:30 PM - This dumb ****

Literally nothing brings me more joy in life than watching Todrick Hall fail!!!

8da2202074802ffe273b57f8ed3b3eaed285a1d1.gif

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot

The fact that the 25% of remaining Drag Race viewers were definitely just people who left this playing on mute and did laundry or something while they waited for Untucked :ahh: 

:deadbanana2: this is horrid. I thought Drag Race people actually liked him considering how many times he’s been showing up on the shows recently 

Why they brought Todrick onto this show I don't know why. He's very unpopular with reality tv audiences after coming off as one of the most unlikeable characters in Celebrity Big Brother history. And I'm sure that same audience would otherwise possibly tune into this mess. :rip:

29 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

tbh everything flops on MTV these days due to gen z and millennials moving on from linear cable.

Literally said DR was #6. 

2 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

Why they brought Todrick onto this show I don't know why. He's very unpopular with reality tv audiences after coming off as one of the most unlikeable characters in Celebrity Big Brother history. And I'm sure that same audience would otherwise possibly tune into this mess. :rip:

Right and you know it’s bad when they actually spent a huge chunk of the episode talking about how bad his casting was for the show and the backlash. :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, ArtForFreedom said:

he blamed the gays

He really thought he ate that when all he was saying was lies and conflicting empty words. You can even see he stopped doing his fancy handwriting after 2 boards filled with his s**t story. 

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.