Miley didn't think she'd have a hit as big as Party in USA, Wrecking Ball & WCS again

IBeMe

Edited by IBeMe

Well this is interesting, I really think RCA records also set this in stone for her to let her know hey we’re down for you to keep releasing music and to promote it to the extent we want to but we are not expecting a smash hit because that will be hard for you to top your previous hits. 

She’s always been really realistic and humble which is why I love her. She’s doing music because she’s passionate about music, not trying every trick in the book to stay on top. 

She's a smart and humble woman. Flowers is smashing but it probably will never be as iconic as the songs she mentionned tbh. Nowadays songs come and go really fast, there's no "moment" anymore and no one ever gets the world's attention like in the past. Success only depends of one thing: streams... but there's nothing iconic anymore. Anyway, I'm glad Miley is slaying with her awesome song, she is such a great popstar she deserves it. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I can't stand that guy (the interviewer).

He's so f*cking annoyingly FAKE.

Drag his annoying ass

31 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

She’s always been really realistic and humble which is why I love her. She’s doing music because she’s passionate about music, not trying every trick in the book to stay on top. 

This!

Miley is an album artist. Never doubt her or anyone from having a resurgence. Flowers is a SMASH.  

Humbleness always wins

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

She's a smart and humble woman. Flowers is smashing but it probably will never be as iconic as the songs she mentionned tbh. Nowadays songs come and go really fast, there's no "moment" anymore and no one ever gets the world's attention like in the past. Success only depends of one thing: streams... but there's nothing iconic anymore. Anyway, I'm glad Miley is slaying with her awesome song, she is such a great popstar she deserves it. :heart2:

Shes breaking all types of records as we speak nnn

Realistically, this will smash all throughout the year. It has spring/summer smash written all over it. 

I don't think she'll have songs as big as those 3 again either.

I don’t understand everyone’s obsession with artists topping their biggest efforts over and over again… Very few if any artists have done that and it’s usually because they stick to the same formula over and over 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

He really is. He does the most with all the guests acting like they’re all geniuses 

1 hour ago, EnoughSaid said:

He really is. He does the most with all the guests acting like they’re all geniuses 

Is that not the same guy who asked to sniff Shawn's armpit? :skull:

I hope this isn’t her only hit off the upcoming album. She deserves the world!

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

And she bucked the trends for a third repeak. LEGEND.

qW82HKa.gif

Right. Just knowing she’s back on top again with a song that isn’t hopping on the currents trends is so slay :WAP:

4 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Exactly, he’s the worst 

OT: Icon :clap3:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

we love her and we stan her, humble as hell and real, truly Britney’s little sister forever :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.