Taylor consistently undermined and bullied on ATRL, why?

P!NK2LOVE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fentypark

• PoisonedIvy

• Into The Void

• The Music Industry

“Taylor doesn’t deserve what the others go thru on here because of her stats. She’s immune so stop it”

spacer.png

Ask her fans and their revolting attitudes 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Swifites constantly portraying Taylor as a victim being persecuted. Why?

KYtBoeg.gif

like stan like fav :coffee:

Cuz this is a pop music forum. What you expect? It’s a collection of mentally ill music fans that have nothing better to do with their lives but talk about celebrities and musicians🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it ain’t that serious 

Taylor should blame herself. You cant be this desperate about chart positions and expect to not get dragged

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by TanjiroKamado

Because the world doesn’t revolve around Taylor and we’re tired of her

spacer.png

Edited by inmymendes

I promise you the loud minority of ATRL has no bearing on the real world. It’s ok girl 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I promise you the loud minority of ATRL has no bearing on the real world. It’s ok girl 

The swifties :)

It's jealousy, for the most part. There are a few fanbases here who have no reason to be jealous, but even they can't help themselves from time to time. 

KYtBoeg.gif

Just now, inmymendes said:

The swifties :)

I live in the real world, where Taylor is the most consumed artist in streams, in sales, and soon -on tour- of this decade so far. So no, the vocal minority is you and the others who live in a world where Taylor’s success is “sus” purely because y’all don’t enjoy her music. :dies: As if subjective opinions equate to objective data.

Playing the victim? 

You guys learned from the best, I guess

KYtBoeg.gif

The vitriol in here. :rip: Yeah, She is the biggest artist currently and they just hate to see it.

Edited by mael

Bullied? :bibliahh: she truly brainwashed her cult stans to believe she's the victim of EVERYTHING.

Get a life!

mostly because she's fake, always acts like a victim and her fans are some of the most annoying people on earth who love to act like victims as well 

Edited by liver

Sza can succeed, Taylor can only be consistently undermined and bullied

KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

What’s the reason? She’s objectively the biggest act in music yet people still come for her. I truly don’t get it. 

Midnights is her tenth album, yet is constantly compared to SZA’s SECOND album. Fearless (Taylor’s second album that she wasn’t anxious to release in 2008, is bigger than both of these albums anyway). 

Is her success too much for the gorls? Discuss! 

The bigger you are, the bigger the target

21 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I live in the real world, where Taylor is the most consumed artist in streams, in sales, and soon -on tour- of this decade so far. So no, the vocal minority is you and the others who live in a world where Taylor’s success is “sus” purely because y’all don’t enjoy her music. :dies: As if subjective opinions equate to objective data.

who said that? :laugh:

Just now, Insanity said:

who said that? :laugh:

If the shoe fits :shutup: Most of their post histories tell on them. If you’re not one of the delusional one then it don’t apply, let it fly. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.