Taylor consistently undermined and bullied on ATRL, why?

P!NK2LOVE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fentypark

• PoisonedIvy

• Into The Void

• The Music Industry

This victim mentality has been going hard ever since Beyoncé was gracious enough to share her spotlight with her after KanyeGate. they’re ungrateful 

spacer.png

Swifties are obsessive and blindly support her so I’m sure most of the comments made are to spite them and not her. Personally I love Taylor’s music but her fanbase gives cult more than any other artist:coffee2:

54 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

These threads are funny because we have seen this happen multiple times. Once the stans start with the "why does everybody attack my successful fav?" the downfall starts

It's like the life cycle of the huge pop star 

First they explode, then the stans start to brag about it, then everybody start to find every thing wrong about the artist, the stans get defensive, stan world starts to hate the artist then the GP and finally the artist starts to decline. 

Too bad she's been at it for 15+ years and shows zero signs of slowing down. Enjoyed your fanfic tho :redface:

Theres plenty of reasons to bully and drag her :rip: indont know why the op is acting like she no weak points. 

nobody's touching her these days, she sells more albums than adele, has a bigger tour than madonna, bigger streaming hits than rihanna and pretty much could eat any other pop girl for breakfast that's why some french sandwiches feel so threathened by her

I guess we're leaving out that Swifties foam at the mouth to drag any female artist who even slightly underperforms in comparison to Taylor. She's a multi-millionaire musician, I think she'll be fine. Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

spacer.png

does that even have to be asked? its pure jealousy of them, they're millennials and most of them can't fathom the fact that their 2000s mpg isn't a big deal anymore, so they project their hate onto the biggest musician of the latest years, which is taylor swift:clap3:

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

nobody's touching her these days, she sells more albums than adele, has a bigger tour than madonna, bigger streaming hits than rihanna and pretty much could eat any other pop girl for breakfast that's why some french sandwiches feel so threathened by her

and this is why she gets dragged bc her fans think everything is about numbers :bibliahh:

you could’ve got your life posting about her numbers without bringing those other women up… a nasty spirit:toofunny3:

16 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Too bad she's been at it for 15+ years and shows zero signs of slowing down. Enjoyed your fanfic tho :redface:

I said decline not disappear

littlebodybigheart
2 hours ago, industry baby said:

Nobody would stan their favs if they were obsessed like her.

giphy.gif

and she’s y’all obsession so i guess it works out

Do I even need to say anything? 

spacer.png

She's the standard. Simple as that.

Notice how she's randomly compared to Madonna, Mariah Carey, Alanis Morissette, Shania Twain, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Adele, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, SZA and freaking Ice Spice in here.

The next girl who gets some success will be compared to her as well.

Just nod and smile ya'll

OTHS: she is a girl who cannot sing, cannot dance, cannot act who has been using white privilege and victim mentalilty to succeed

To be honest , sometimes some swifties have always been using her stats to drag other female singers down

Yall do not really need to waste time for to convince OTHs, they are just jealous or whatever

6 hours ago, bad guy said:

Swifites constantly portraying Taylor as a victim being persecuted. Why?

KYtBoeg.gif

Aside from love/breakup songs thats the only theme she writes about so its not surprising lbr

KYtBoeg.gif

becuz ms swift got her success from shaming her exes and playing the victim. while simultaneously cheating too. not to mention her stans are continuously bullying these exes from a failed relationship that happened 10 years ago or so. an ultimate white privileged. 

Because her and her fanbase are EXTREMELY insecure so it's very fun and exciting to rile them up. Same for Gaga and monsters.

KYtBoeg.gif

8 hours ago, sasashite said:

She's the standard. Simple as that.

Notice how she's randomly compared to Madonna, Mariah Carey, Alanis Morissette, Shania Twain, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Adele, Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, SZA and freaking Ice Spice in here.

The next girl who gets some success will be compared to her as well.

This :cm:

Midnights made her untouchable and now Atrl make comparisons with every single act who are successful right now because she's the standard now.

bullied  :deadbanana2:

Did you miss all the Adele hate threads Swifties did last year? :skull:  Well her stans do the same with Ariana, Dua, Rihanna, etc.

11 hours ago, fentypark said:

and this is why she gets dragged bc her fans think everything is about numbers :bibliahh:

you could’ve got your life posting about her numbers without bringing those other women up… a nasty spirit:toofunny3:

Every fanbase on ATRL cares about numbers.  This just more reeks of jealousy than anything.

I see a lot of Sifties (lol Sifties) be horrible to people and then complain about other fanbases being horrible. Maybe get your own fanbase in check before you come for us

At this point every pop girl is bullied here 

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by Henry Torres

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.