H100: Flowers #1, Kill Bill #2, Creepin' #4, Shakira/Bzrp #9

Ger

the fact this thread attacking taylor has more pages than the b200 one where sza actual celebrates her achievement says it all, ugly ass haters.

ibppu4mxxy8urqokovq.gif

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• simmnfierzig

Weeks in Top 10

35: As It Was

16: Unholy

13: Anti-Hero

8: Rich Flex

5: Kill Bill & I'm Good (Blue)

4: Creepin'

3: Die for You

1: Flowers & Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53

9 hours ago, Green said:

Some ATRL members saying they were filtering Miley's streams when she got even more streams than predicted  :lmao:

The way these clowns are all silent now. :laugh:

The Emancipation of Miley. :jonny:

9 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

miley and ha "21" era is upon us

her Someone Like You and Set Fire is upon us :jonny5:

love to see my girl shakira smashing 32 years into her career, 15 years since beautiful liar, with an excellent song dragging her ex, queen :heart2: 

Miley, Shakira, SZA - women winning again :jonny2: 2020s are the new early 2010s

Non American guys are killing it in the top 10:clap3:

The Weeknd - Canandian

Drake - Canadian

21 Savage - British

Sam Smith - British

Harry Styles - British
David Guetta - French

Bizarrap - Argentine

13 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Weeks in Top 10

35: As It Was

16: Unholy

13: Anti-Hero

8: Rich Flex

5: Kill Bill & I'm Good (Blue)

4: Creepin'

3: Die for You

1: Flowers & Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53

Without AIW the top 10 would actually be pretty fresh. Not saying I like all of them but it’s nice to finally see more movement in the top 10.

What's up with BB? They still haven't updated their charts, usually done early Tue am & its almost noon Wed. They were already 1 day late with H100 & the airplay data was ready Fri am! At least they could update that info.

EDIT: The mobile site has updated but the desktop version hasn't & I cleared my History.

littlebodybigheart

everybody getting along in this thread :clap3:

women really are winning this year though, the best top 10 we’ve had in a while :clap3:

23 hours ago, slw84 said:

top 10s in 3 decades for Miley

azXNZMy.gif

this is her second top 10 this decade after Without You Remix

azXNZMy.gif

31 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

What's up with BB? They still haven't updated their charts, usually done early Tue am & its almost noon Wed. They were already 1 day late with H100 & the airplay data was ready Fri am! At least they could update that info.

EDIT: The mobile site has updated but the desktop version hasn't & I cleared my History.

Billboard needs to have set days for this. Like reveal the BB 200 Top 10 on Friday, the Hot 100 Top 10 on Saturday, and update all charts on Monday. In that way, if Friday or Saturday is a holiday, the reveal can be delayed a day to not interfere with the holiday, or if the holiday is Monday, the charts can be updated on Sunday instead.

There is no reason why the charts from the previous week aren’t updated at this point on the penultimate day of this tracking week.

Random week 3 months after album release and 2 months before tour start :redface:

4 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

this is her second top 10 this decade after Without You Remix

azXNZMy.gif

oh

Glad to see female artists are winning at the start of 2023. :clap3:

Congrats even though I only enjoyed a couple songs, it's still better than Taylor's Midnights where there are only like 5 good songs. But both are overrated nevertheless. 

On 1/24/2023 at 10:33 AM, AidanUnderYou said:

the “no Top 10 since Beautiful Liar” drag has been thrown about here quite a bit. Legend Shakira proving everyone wrong :jonny3:

and Miley’s turn around in the last 5 years has been incredible :clap3: 

And consider that the song is 100% in Spanish (with the exception of the "sorry baby" line lol)

:WAP:

On 1/24/2023 at 1:25 PM, Frozen99 said:

the fact this thread attacking taylor has more pages than the b200 one where sza actual celebrates her achievement says it all, ugly ass haters.

ibppu4mxxy8urqokovq.gif

Is this not the BB200 thread 

14 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Is this not the BB200 thread 

they merged them but anyway, it's sad/funny ppl hide behind sza to get a chance at dragging taylor, for having one less #1 week tho having a residency and setting records at the top selling chart .. it's just what haters do, i know, it's still cringe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.