• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• Steve Johnson

• PoisonedIvy

• simmnfierzig

If she can fend off P!nk's album release, SZA should stay #1 until Miley's album, so like 13 weeks at #1 :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Nice try, but that was not my point bby. Midnights has an adventage over it since the first few weeks were massive, therefore, once SOS doubles its weeks at #1, it will make up for those massive weeks Midnights had :fan:

Good luck with that :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

new compilation rules? do you happen to know what they are?

5 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

No new rules. Just the old rules

Streams from songs that are on multiple albums count towards that album, that would be higher without them. Which goes back and forth with The Weeknd albums

Yes sorry I forgot the name for these set of rules :bird:

Poor Taylor. It's only a matter of time before Midnights falls below Olivia's Sour, as that album is still charting pretty high.

The better album/artist won in this case :clap3:

27 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Taylor Houston :clap3: 

SZA will definitely be joining this in 7 weeks though :dies: 

Yeah Miley releases in SZAs 14th week. Would have said there is a chance maybe If that would have been week 13. But Midnights will also get more weeks at #2 probably

Black excellence won. Truly historic for R&B :clap3:

I hope Taylor takes this loss gracefully and isn’t in a fetal position crying on her couch like she’s done before with loss.

4 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

Poor Taylor. It's only a matter of time before Midnights falls below Olivia's Sour, as that album is still charting pretty high.

The better album/artist won in this case :clap3:

Taylor is at #2, how on earth is that gonna fall below an album that’s around #20 anytime soon. :dies: Yall just say anything. Taylor isn’t “falling” SZA is just stable at an alarmingly high rate (as she deserves, it’s her Fearless era.) 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

1 minute ago, Stan.killah said:

Poor Taylor. It's only a matter of time before Midnights falls below Olivia's Sour

Midnights never left the top 2 since its release 13 weeks ago, so I'm not sure what is leading you to this conclusion :rip:

39 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

the better album winning :clap3:

Once it spends 2x as much weeks at #1, there will be no denying that it's the bigger album!

I think we'll declare it the bigger album when it, combined, manages to outsell Midnights' first week :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Taylor is at #2, how on earth is that gonna fall below an album that’s around #20 anytime soon. :dies: Yall just say anything. Taylor isn’t “falling” SZA is just stable at an alarmingly high rate (as she deserves, it’s her Fearless era.) 

Just now, The Music Industry said:

Midnights never left the top 2 since its release 13 weeks ago, so I'm not sure what is leading you to this conclusion :rip:

Her percentage declines are starting to get larger each week. It's only a matter of time :fan:

When you put excellence like F2F, smashery like this tends to happen :clap3:

Her percentage declines are starting to get larger each week. It's only a matter of time :fan:

It was just a matter of time before her stans go bancrupt :celestial5:

15 minutes ago, Feanor said:

For it to double Midnights' weeks at #1, it'll need 4 more weeks.

4 more weeks à 120k units, would bring SOS to 1.477M units, which would still be below Midnights' first week.

I'm afraid your math isn't mathing. :gaycat6:

minus all the fraudalent Swifties copies and SZA wins :sistrens:

Edited by Hot Volcano

You should worry about Sour falling below Lover (2019). It's only a matter of time. Lover is still #27 on billboard 200.

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

minus all the fraudalent Swifties copies and SZW wins :sistrens:

What is this logic? Sza is yet to reach Midnight's first week total. It will not be bigger than Midnights, not anytime soon. Tour boost yet to come for Midnights :beatfreak:

Taylor's 10th Album is doing very well against SZAs sophomore effort but good for SZA. 

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

minus all the fraudalent Swifties copies and SZA wins :sistrens:

Can you provide a breakdown or number of those "fraudulent" copies?

It'd be interesting to contrast them with Midnights' first week copies of 1.58M which Billboard deemed legitimate, to see how many they threw out to get to the final, official number. :sistrens:

Edited by Feanor

45 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:clap3:

Weird neither 21 or 25 did this?

16 minutes ago, bad guy said:

I hope Taylor takes this loss gracefully and isn’t in a fetal position crying on her couch like she’s done before with loss.

If she cared that much she could just throw some paint over some CDs for extra sales

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Weird neither 21 or 25 did this?

I guess SZA is bigger than Adele! 

It'll probably end as the longest #1 female album since 25 (10 weeks) if it passes it then the longest since 1989 (11 weeks)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.