What is your favourite sandwich?

mercurialworld

personally, I love pesto on toasted ciabatta/focaccia, with comte/havarti cheese, hot genoa salami, prosciutto, spinach, crisp tomato, a **** ton of avocado, pepper, and a balsamic glaze. it's so bussin... what's your favourite way to make a sandwich?

LepnXa0.gif

Edited by mercurialworld

Just now, AbeHicks said:

club sandwich with fries

club-sendwich-n.jpg

ooh that's a hit spacer.png

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Crusty tiger bread with prosciutto, pepperoni, salami, smoked ham, nut free pesto, black olives, cucumber and mild cheddar (grated)

why tiger bread exactly? :rip: it's the same as regular sandwich loaves and you can barely taste the crust if the slice is thin

OT: tuna mayo sandwich, heirloom tomato and mozzarella  - basic but very delicious

23 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

why tiger bread exactly? :rip: it's the same as regular sandwich loaves and you can barely taste the crust if the slice is thin

OT: tuna mayo sandwich, heirloom tomato and mozzarella  - basic but very delicious

I like my sandwiches in baguettes

Club sandwich, Cuban sandwich, pulled pork. Can't decide. All delicious.

LepnXa0.gif

Reuben-- vegan or non-vegan. 

I live about 20 minutes from a vegan restaurant that specializes in vegan Reubens, and they are so good, you're forgetting you're eating a non-meat/non-dairy sandwich; however, the vegan cheese they use is awful. If you're vegetarian and not vegan, it's worth getting the dairy cheese.

That being said, I'll take a well-made Reuben any day of the week.

48 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I like my sandwiches in baguettes

but a tiger bread is not shaped like a baguette? it's just a regular white loaf with rice flour mixture on top that cracks while baking :rip: you're probably eating the bastardised hipsterised American version

Edited by Pendulum

A gyro :yum: 

People saying Cubans and Reubens aren’t wrong either. Ugh so fuckin delicious 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

33 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

but a tiger bread is not shaped like a baguette? it's just a regular white loaf with rice flour mixture on top that cracks while baking :rip: you're probably eating the bastardised hipsterised American version

What are you talking about? You can bake bread in any shape you like :rip: and I'm not from the US so you're wrong there. Your posts are giving me very weird vibes, take your bland dry sandwich and let me enjoy mine in peace

7 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What are you talking about? You can bake bread in any shape you like :rip: and I'm not from the US so you're wrong there. Your posts are giving me very weird vibes, take your bland dry sandwich and let me enjoy mine in peace

There is literally no difference in the ingredients used to make tijgerbrood compared to a regular white bread. Your sandwich would still be "bland" if you use tijgerbrood.

Banh mi. Vietnamese ham or roasted pork, pate (don't skimp), cilantro, pickled daikon & carrot, jalapeño on baguette perfectly crisp but airy on the inside. Ugh I could eat one every day if I still lived in the city. 

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

A proper Nashville hot chicken sandwich is up there, too. Extra spicy for me please. I'll write my name on that wall. :jonnycat:

trueeeee i love spicy sandwiches of any kind :coffee:

1 hour ago, zasderfght said:

Reuben-- vegan or non-vegan. 

I live about 20 minutes from a vegan restaurant that specializes in vegan Reubens, and they are so good, you're forgetting you're eating a non-meat/non-dairy sandwich; however, the vegan cheese they use is awful. If you're vegetarian and not vegan, it's worth getting the dairy cheese.

That being said, I'll take a well-made Reuben any day of the week.

Came to say a nice toasty Reuben. 

Omfg I did something yesterday.

Got a nice mini loaf of ciabatta, cut it length-wise and toasted the insides, rubbed a piece of garlic into both sides, smothered both sides with pesto, smushed one side with pâté, and added a hard cheese. So good :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.