Countries or Cities You Would Never Visit?

Lana Banana

54 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

Julia-Volkova-at-TEC-Continent-in-Septem

I would only visit Russia for her and her only

Julia-Volkova-at-TEC-Continent-in-Septem

UAE never really appealed to me, it seems like Vegas of the ME although I have a friend who lives there. Also Benidorm, seems like it’s just full of the worst British people.

Aside from that probably anywhere I feel my life would be in danger.

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

India (I'm not gonna say my reasons, but I think you know why), Central America (Belize, Honduras...), Australia (the spiders, big insects and dangerous animals lmao), Japan/South Korea (racists), almost all of Africa, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela.

Everyone says this about Australia but the cities really aren’t like that at all. 

Edited by Robert

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

Dallas

Qatar

Charlotte 

Saudi Arabia

Houston

I think you make a valid point but this list is so... random that it made me laugh a bit :dies:

OT Saudi Arabia. I'm not muslim, so I can't visit the only worthwhile tourist site the country has to offer. If I wanted to go somewhere on the Arabian peninsula for the desert experience that wants to kill gay people I'd go to Dubai because at least there are things to do there...

Ireland, you will never ever find me there.  Never.  I'd rather visit North Korea.

I mean I’d love to visit everywhere once but at the moment I wouldn’t go to Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, USA etc. 

Places I’ve been to but wouldn’t visit again: 

Johannesburg (dangerous and boring especially when you visit Cape Town which is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been to)

Lagos (extremely dangerous)

Phuket (full of the most garbage tourists you can imagine)

Russia (I hate my own country and Russia is literally my country on a bigger scale)

Edited by Navy4Life

I’m sorry, but I find Russia terrifying after the entire Brittney Griner situation. I wouldn’t be caught in North Korea, either.

any place else is kinda fair game for me. although I would probably avoid places where I could end up in prison or held for ransom (Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan).

Edited by HïFidelity

8 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

India (I'm not gonna say my reasons, but I think you know why), Central America (Belize, Honduras...), Australia (the spiders, big insects and dangerous animals lmao), Japan/South Korea (racists), almost all of Africa, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela.

I’m curious, why India? I’m sure there’s a politically correct way to give context.

I want to visit India but I feel like that trip would be at least a week in one of their big cities to get rid of the initial culture shock.

India is amazing, but you definitely need to go with a tour guide

I wouldn't want to go to the US, too many gun crazies there

Atm Russia bc they are destroying one country I always wanted to visit till now :dancehall3:

Countries where there are a lot of stray dogs and cats suffering in the streets..I did that once in a north african country, and came back with depression, but I will still visit countries like that just to help those poor little angels..:dancehall:

USA, Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Venezuela, Belarus, China and North Korea. 

Anywhere with a left wing dictator in power.  China, Russia and all its puppet states, Venezuela and Cuba are prime examples. 

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

america

LepnXa0.gif

Canada and Greenland are pretty safe. Bermuda, and a few islands in the Caribbean like Aruba are good too. 

Basically all of the Middle East (except ISR), Russia, and China. Malaysia too. Some African countries perhaps as well but it would depend 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.