Choose: having sex with your crush OR your crush loves you back but can't be together

MonsterJohn

Wish: having sex with your crush OR your crush loves you back but can't be together  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Having sex with your crush OR your crush loves you back but can't be together

• Having sex with your crush but he will never have feeling for you
    • Your crush loves you back but you two can't be together (physical and as a couple)

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

So this is like a magical wish you want to come true? Neither then because both are non-consensual and A is rape.

Also if these are the only two choices maybe that’s why you can’t have either one. Love yourself.

Huh? The OP says Option A is getting to have sex with your crush, but he doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Having sex with someone you don't have feelings for is rape? :confused:

I have been with option B and it sucks.

Basically he has feelings for me and he admitted that I’m special to him. However, he has a girlfriend and plans to have a normal family with kids and stuff. He’s maybe a closeted bisexual but because of judgement in our society, he can’t be out. Plus he’s also not into sex. He’s the kind of sex after marriage kinda of guy. Very conservative and religious.

Soooo option A. I’ll take what I can get.

Maybe I'm weird but I always considered crushes to be someone who I am attracted to physicly not romanticly. I had to get to know the person better in order to connect with them romanticly. I had plenty of crushes throughout the years and it doesn't mean I connected with every single one. I just found them attractive, that's all.

So, sex is the only option for me. I don't really view sex as this big "act of love" anyways.

I'll choose sex. The feeling of him not loving me back would hurt me for a minute but I would move on eventually. Option B is more bittersweet

12 minutes ago, Khal said:

Huh? The OP says Option A is getting to have sex with your crush, but he doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Having sex with someone you don't have feelings for is rape? :confused:

The OP re-worded their post. In the beginning it sounded like they wanted to wish or bewitch someone into having sex with you. If you’ve seen how wishes work in movies/shows, you’d know you’re putting a spell on someone to do something against their will in which case would not be consensual and just an act of fulfilling your fantasy. 

Both options are stupid anyways. Have some self-respect and love yourself, Op!

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Both options are stupid anyways. Have some self-respect and love yourself, Op!

Speak for yourself. If you have some self respect I don't think you would feel the need to attack and put stranger on the internet down for no reason :)

1 minute ago, MonsterJohn said:

Speak for yourself. If you have some self respect I don't think you would feel the need to attack and put stranger on the internet down for no reason :)

You’re worth more than a sack of meat, so I don’t get why you’re limiting yourself to those 2 options. Both are pretty masochistic choices in the end.

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

So this is like a magical wish you want to come true? Neither then because both are non-consensual and A is rape.

Also if these are the only two choices maybe that’s why you can’t have either one. Love yourself.

You need therapy. Like I’m so serious. 

Just now, Buffy said:

You’re worth more than a sack of meat, so I don’t get why you’re limiting yourself to those 2 options. Both are pretty masochistic choices in the end.

I didn't choose option A as I wrote in the OP.

And the option B has nothing to do with self respect, there are many cases people loving each other can't be with each other.

If there is an easier option of course no one would choose the 2 above, but then it's not the point of the thread here.

Everyone saying A but I'd choose B lol.

I can get sex without feelings anywhere. I'd rather feel like someone cares about me and likes me. Even if we can't be together romantically.

What good would it do me to love someone and have them love me but never even get to be together physically or in any other way? :rip:

I’d let him **** me and then leave, sounds ideal

I’ve already had sex w my crush and he ghosted me after several months of sex so I guess the first has already happened to me 🥲

1 hour ago, Khal said:

Maybe they refer to the emotional rape.

Khal

19 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

erm while would i rather live in torture over getting a cute quick nut :skull:

Idk, if you can't completely separate physical sex with your feeling, option A might be emotional damaging

option B seems like bring nothing, but loving someone and having them loving you back can be bittersweet feeling I guess

B happens to me all the time so I’ll go with A to experience something different :-*

8 hours ago, Buffy said:

You must be fun at parties.

Sex because there’s a high chance I’ll be disappointed in their performance and fall out of love 

Option B sounds more torturous and tragic. What's the point of your crush loving you back if you can't stay together :gaycat6:?

I'll take the A because it would be fun in the moment anyways, then cry for weeks because it's not reciprocated, then get over it and move on into someone new :swan:

I already made out with a crush who didn't love me back anyways :redface:

Option B kinda gives Bromance vibes and I’ve been there and done that. I’d prefer that than Option A , knowing that the guy that is pounding me or being pounded (Vers sh*t)is absolutely not into you and just using you before they scoot away so you can’t try to cuddle or kiss them afterward is such a boner killer 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.