Choose: having sex with your crush OR your crush loves you back but can't be together

MonsterJohn

Wish: having sex with your crush OR your crush loves you back but can't be together  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Having sex with your crush OR your crush loves you back but can't be together

• Having sex with your crush but he will never have feeling for you
    • Your crush loves you back but you two can't be together (physical and as a couple)

If there are 2 imagine scenarios presents to you, would you choose to have sex with your crush (maybe once) but he never has feeling for you OR having him loves you back but you can't be together? :chick3:

P/S: for the people that choose sex, do u consider how painful it is to be physically closed to the one you love while knowingly aware that he's not into you romantically?

I actually asked a guy out and he said he's only interested in physical. I chose to walk away. Ultimately I feel that I made the right choice to not let myself falling into the trap of failing hope.

Edited by MonsterJohn

Option B

Crush loving you back is like your love is validated from both sides

Edited by FolkLover1989

Hmm my crush is Allday so I'd kinda would like him to be in love with me tbh. I mean dating be hard anyways since he probably be on tour all the time 

And well im sure I'd be able to hop on his dick once or twice 

20221228_012754.gif

I'll take the sex for a quick fix and find someone who actually loves me later

24 minutes ago, cOe said:

The second statement is actually true in my case lol. so definitely the sex

Why can't you be together?

So this is like a magical wish you want to come true? Neither then because both are non-consensual and A is rape.

Also if these are the only two choices maybe that’s why you can’t have either one. Love yourself.

Edited by Buffy

who in their right mind would choose b:skull: like what's the point of being in love if you can never physically meet

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

So this is like a magical wish you want to come true? Neither then because both are non-consensual and A is rape.

Also if these are the only two choices maybe that’s why you can’t have either one. Love yourself.

Let me rephrase it. It's not a wish but 2 possible scenarios that you can choose. 

I don't get why you are fuming about a simple imagine cases :rip:

35 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Why can't you be together?

We were terrible for each other despite our chemistry. We basically rejected each other for our own good. He did want to come back into my life a few times but I wasn't having it. The feelings are kinda still there tho

34 minutes ago, Buffy said:

:redface:

so in both situations you will not be together. Why chose B, then? 

Option B cuz that means you guys can always be great friends unlike A where they don't care you after the deed :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.