2023 Razzie Nominations Announced

Stepfon

3 hours ago, BOAZ said:

Am I the only one who really enjoyed Blonde? :rip:

i liked it too but i would not see it again

The way Tom Hanks is nominated 3x for Worst Acting 💀

I’m surprised that they did not nominate JLo/Marry Me or whatever thing Halloween Ends was.

Besides tOxIc mAsCuLiNiTy arguments what’s objectively there to hate on Tom Hank’s performance on Elvis? He was supposed to play a goofy ******* and that’s exactly what he delivered. The movie is Oscar nominated for Best Picture and he was the 2nd character with the biggest amount of lines in it. It’s just ridiculous to even consider him a “worst” actor for that role. 

15 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

they rescinded a nom and will not bully children anymore. something atrl should learn from. 

https://deadline.com/2023/01/razzies-apology-nominating-firestarter-star-ryan-kiera-armstrong-1235240602/

tbh these awards should cease to exist. There is enough negativity in the world already :skull:

On 1/23/2023 at 5:54 AM, State of Grace. said:

Blonde sweeping :lmao:

It's gonna be hilarious if Ana manges to get an Oscar nod, which she deserves 

Well :clap3:

laughed so much with these noms. they are so unserious.

But they were wrong to nominate that kid on Worst Actress tho:cries:

22 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

they rescinded a nom and will not bully children anymore. something atrl should learn from. 

https://deadline.com/2023/01/razzies-apology-nominating-firestarter-star-ryan-kiera-armstrong-1235240602/

Good. The razzies have been irrelevant since the 90s but still nominating a 12 year old is so uncalled for and abjectly mean.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.