• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannafan

• lonnie

• aesthetic bih

• GraceRandolph

TO EVERY ONE SAYING TAYLOR SWIFT - STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! 

YES, she's not a great singer and can hardly carry a tune in a live setting

YES, she's not a good performer or actor!!! 

YES, 99% of what she does is cringey to the max BUT

she can write songs and you are just mean!!1!1!!1 (and a liar and pathetic and alone in life and mean)

10 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Katy Perry. She strikes me as someone who is just a pretty face of a massive team who do all the real work 

At least do some research before you say **** 

she always comes up with all the concepts of her mvs, songs, albums, tours, and is actually passionate about music, can play the guitar and writes every single song. there are dozens of artists who doesn’t do half of this :rip:

We already had this conversation and it was unanimously agreed that the answer is Britney, Rihanna and Selena :giraffe:.

11 hours ago, Eternium said:

It’s Coldplay 

Coldplay is a sellout. Doesn't mean they have no talent 

We all know it's Selena 

Imagine how delusional you have to be to name anybody before her 

39 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

she can write songs and you are just mean!!1!1!!1 (and a liar and pathetic and alone in life and mean)

exactly, saying taylor is talentless is FALSE!!!! Besides she marketed herself as a SINGER/SONGWRITER!!!! Not those singers with big voices or singers who can dance!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

30 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

We already had this conversation and it was unanimously agreed that the answer is Britney, Rihanna and Selena :giraffe:.

The Taylor fans trying to sneak Rihanna and Britney in to take the heat off their fave :ahh: You girls have to be one of the most deplorable fanbases.

OT: Taylor Swift can’t sing, dance nor act.

15 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The Taylor fans trying to sneak Rihanna and Britney in to take the heat off their fave :ahh: You girls have to be one of the most deplorable fanbases.

OT: Taylor Swift can’t sing, dance nor act.

Sneak :gaycat7: did you read this or that thread?

how is Taylor talentless when she can write and even if you hate her writing she’s excellent at playing multiple instruments :rip: 

ot: rihanna, she can twerk i guess? 

4 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Melanie C

said no one ever.

Melanie C has a great voice and is a good songwriter but go tf off. 

19 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

ot: rihanna, she can twerk i guess? 

Rihanna mostly whines, rarely twerks. But it's clear what you were trying to do with this micro-aggressive racist comment. Truly living up to the reputation of your fanbase.

4 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Rihanna mostly whines, rarely twerks. But it's clear what you were trying to do with this micro-aggressive racist comment. Truly living up to the reputation of your fanbase.

has actually nothing to do with racism, i don’t keep up with Rihanna but i’ve seen her twerk in that Work MV 

7 minutes ago, lonnie said:

OTHs as usual using the racism card to drag taylor down

Edited by wsurferwayne

1 minute ago, Taylucifer said:

has actually nothing to do with racism, i don’t keep up with Rihanna but i’ve seen her twerk in that Work MV 

Sure, just as I've seen Taylor (attempt to) twerk in her Shake Its Off video. But you know damn well what you were doing with that statement and no pretense at coyness will work.

2 minutes ago, wsurferwayne said:

OTHs as usual using the racism card to drag taylor down

Literally made no mention at Taylor. And swifties are renown for their racism, what now?

To the people claiming Rihanna’s talented but Taylor isn’t: why was 1 of Rih’s last big hits written by Taylor with her voice all over the final song? Somebody in that equation lacks talent & it’s not Ms Swift!

19 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Sure, just as I've seen Taylor (attempt to) twerk in her Shake Its Off video. But you know damn well what you were doing with that statement and no pretense at coyness will work.

you could call me racist if Rihanna doesn’t actually twerk but she does lol 

15 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

you could call me racist if Rihanna doesn’t actually twerk but she does lol 

1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

rihanna, she can twerk i guess?

The point isn't that she twerks or not. It's the connotation behind this? Again, Rihanna rarely twerks, I can point out the times she's done so in a music video in one hand. So why was that the first thing that came to to your mind. Quickly.

2 hours ago, Schami66 said:

:skull:

OT: Selena obviously - no shade. She's really beautiful and seems kind and great at being a human maybe but that's about it

Rihanna & Elvis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.