• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannafan

• lonnie

• aesthetic bih

• GraceRandolph

Selena Gomez

She isn't exceptionally good in anything (whether it be acting, singing, performing, etc) lbr

Irdk how she got so famous

OT: didn't realize so many people on here hate Rihanna, yikes 😬 can't imagine being this tasteless 

She at least has range and can sound good and most importantly, she can perform and has presence and charisma 

10 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Mediocre means she has little talent, so my point still stand. Have you read the thread title? And I didn't say she can't sing, I said she was a hit and miss. Pls stop with this mental gymnastics. 

I actually prefer the Ester Dean versions because they are more authentic, but whatever. Unique voice doesn't mean she is good at singing, like I said her musical capabilities is limited. I didn't say she had NO TALENT. You get that now? 

If she can sing then she has talent. 

"I prefer the ester dean versions" yeah ok that's all i need to hear. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

If she can sing then she has talent. 

"I prefer the ester dean versions" yeah ok that's all i need to hear. :laugh:

Yes, little talent, which makes her qualified for this thread. 

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why did you list only female artists though? :skull:

Thot the thread was about popgirls as usual LOL

Anyway:

Drake 

Bad Bunny

Justin Bieber

Mumble Rappers

Travis Scott

Maroon 5

DJ KhaLARD

BTS

4 hours ago, ninasayers said:

Literally everyone who named Rihanna is a swiftie.:rip: Obsessed!

OT: Harry Styles, maybe.

Like fr, this is pitiful behavior and you don’t need to be a Navy to see it:rip:

Rih’s pinky finger has more charisma and better moves than the entirety of Tay Tay wooden persona.

Not to mention she can convey actual emotions in her singing, while the latter sounds like a constipated teenager during a high school talent show

kinda a long list. from the big musicians i would say madonna was carried mostly by her artistic and creative ability to re-invent herself. she wasnt a phenomenal singer like whitney houston. i also think this counts for rihanna who was mostly carried by her distinct voice but she isnt a wonderful live songstress either and both also werent good actors. the best modern example of this would be cardi b obviously. cant write, rap, sing, produce. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Basically anyone who can't produce or write music, since they never would've made it without other people making the songs for them.

Katy Perry was the first person that came to my mind 

Britney and Selena are literally the same person musically 

8 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

The fact that she even did this is confusing. Literally her just whisper-talking, while the background singers overpower her.  

This woman is so embarrassing. It will always be a mistery to me 

3 hours ago, Trash said:

What on earth is this? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

OT: Obviously, Britney Spears who lacks any kind of talent. Selena Gomez at least is somewhat good at acting. 

14 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Basically anyone who can't produce or write music, since they never would've made it without other people making the songs for them.

So was Whitney not talented, then? :skull: This is such a terrible argument.

7 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Katy Perry. She strikes me as someone who is just a pretty face of a massive team who do all the real work 

Katy has actually written or co-written every single song in her discography. Her collaborators have praised her for coming up with her song-, tour- and music video concepts all herself. She can play guitar and has developed into a good vocalist. :penguin:

Victoria Beckham 

Cheryl Cole

Frankie from The Saturdays 

8 hours ago, babyforlife said:

Ava Max CAN sing. So not her

OT: Britney I think, she used to be a good dancer but it was 10+ years ago 

Selena cant sing, but her songs are all good. 

Ava Max has a smaller vocal range than Britney Spears, babe :lmao: 

8 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Will Champion alone can play more instruments than half of ATRL's faves combined, be serious.

OT: Rihanna.

I’m not sure whom that person is, but if they’re part of Coldplay, it’s a shame that they don’t get to show that musical talent off.

9 hours ago, discosean said:

Ava Max
Brenda K. Starr
DaBaby
Drake
Flo Rida
Jessica Simpson
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Pitbull
Selena Gomez

Not the random sneaks:rip:

Firstly Sena Gomez, then Katy Perry - they’re out of range. Then I will go with Britney and Rihanna, even tho I like them. 
I wonder why nobody mentioned Sheeran - mediocre singer, mediocre musican, and he became the most popular male popstar. The same with Taylor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.