• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• N.M.K.

• OnMyCoolJ

• Lovett

• Shelter

Honestly it’s really disappointing as a fan but she’s a capitalist first and we need to collectively accept that:rip:

No.

But its delusional to think any of our fave is missing $24M because of their political/moral stance. 

You're smoking crack if you say you wouldn't stand in place and sing some ballads for $24 million dollars 

So she can’t tour the majority of the world if that’s the case ? Majority of world governments are anti-lgbt

The Arabs want a sighting of Bey too who even cares? Every country on this world is ****** and has issues. Blackpink just performed in a stadium in Saudi Arabia. Nobody asks them if they agree with the local legislation there. And why should they even agree with the legislation there in order to work there? Would the energy be the same if Beyoncé gave a performance in north-carolina which continuously pass extreme anti-LGBTQ bills? On top of that, the UAE literally don't even criminalize that specific law i believe. Its not enforced. so yes, Beyonce can and should be able to perform all over the globe like the global mega star she is. She worked hard to be able to do this. 

She 'should' do whatever makes her the most money cause that's all she caresabout and that's not for anyone to judge. Her stans are the ones who 'should' rethink who they stan for.

a) Using this logic, I hope everyone stops performing in the Unites States of America who is currently funding genocide, still enables guns, still has transphobic attacks and laws being passed, etc :mandown: 

b) Most if not all pop girls and celebs are morally corrupt, yall stan literal millionaires/billionaires 

That said, she should be lashed for the radio silence, lack of fans content, and performing exclusively for rich people like her. 

Edited by State of Grace.

I love Bey but yes it may be a win with the payment which i support for the performance but im  crazily confused at whether its hypocritical for her to pwrform there yet we have the Renaissance album in existence:michael:

Edited by L.B GAGA

By this logic she should NOT* perform in the USA either! 

OMG Beyoncé should stop performing altogether at this point. She had a good run 

Edited by HEATED

Just now, State of Grace. said:

a) Using this logic, I hope everyone stops performing in the Unites States if America who is currently funding genocide, still enables guns, still has transphobic attacks and laws being passed, etc :mandown: 

b) Most if not all pop girls and celebs are morally corrupt, yall stan literal millionaires/billionaires 

That said, she should be lashed for the radio silence, lack of fans content, and performing exclusively for rich people like her. 

I think there's a difference in performing for fans in the given country or for the elite that contributes to maintaining the anti-LGBT status quo. I wouldn't have a problem with her doing a regular show in the UAE, Russia, etc, as there are queer people there too that want to see her. Government/bourgeoisie/corporate events are obviously a different story and her little Dubai stint is disappointing.

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

maybe her message to the other people is:

1307087.jpg

She already performed there. And she don’t have anything to do with their government, that was not a UAE government party or something like that :lmao: using this kind of logic she cannot perform pretty much anywhere in the world, it’s stupid as hell

Edited by bijonse

12 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Beyonce doesnt care about the LGBT community

And neither do you. But here you are 

11 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

America is anti-LGBTQ so now what? 

Comparing America and Dubai is braindead. As bad as America could be is not Dubai 

Just now, HEATED said:

And neither do you. But here you are 

She only cares when its convenient or beneficial for her career. Tell me Im lying

1 minute ago, JorgeM said:

Comparing America and Dubai is braindead. As bad as America could be is not Dubai 

Say that to ppl who live here facing anti-laws against them. Next case

1 minute ago, JorgeM said:

True. America is 1000x worse of a nation

1 minute ago, TanjiroKamado said:

She only cares when it’s convenient or beneficial for her career. Tell me Im lying

You’re lying. 

OT: 24M is 24M so let’s use our brains everyone 

Just now, Thickorita said:

I think there's a difference in performing for fans in the given country or for the elite that contributes to maintaining the anti-LGBT status quo. I wouldn't have a problem with her doing a regular show in the UAE, Russia, etc, as there are queer people there too that want to see her. Government/bourgeoisie/corporate events are obviously a different story and her little Dubai stint is disappointing.

I agree with this sentiment though. It is definitely disappointing seeing her do this for the elite and their invitees/IG influencers only. I was mainly addressing the people who think she shouldn't step foot in Dubai/MENA region at all which is foolish.

Hope she at least makes up for it by having a Renaissance Tour show there for the actual fans like the other pop girls did before, because I'm pretty sure most of the audience there don't even know what a Renaissance is. :laugh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.