Miley smashing hard and breaking records with no gimmicks, discounts or remixes. Why?

naval23

The fastest song of all time to reach 100M on Spotify (7 days)

It's streams are increasing daily - the day 8 streams are its biggest yet

Day 1: 7,716,102

Day 2: 9,631,889

Day 3: 10,975,946

Day 4: 15,768,832

Day 5: 17,077,686

Day 6: 17,380,410

Day 7: 17,481,759

Day 8: 18,424,325

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naval23

• WildHeart

• TanjiroKamado

• The Music Industry

Because Miley isn’t as obsessed with charts as Taylor is and that really comes through in her music :gaycat4:

She deserves it, as she has been serving top notch material for years. One of the few longevity 00s acts that can score a massive solo hit now. Actual TABS :clap3:

Edited by The Second Coming

I mean - the "gimmick" is the situation with Liam Hemsworth which has been the subject of various viral posts on social media (TikToks with millions of likes), and the fact that the song is a response to Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man." I'm not hating on her, but some of y'all are delusional. And to continue to answer the question, she switched label, so obviously they're doing something for her that her previous label didn't. Because it was 🦗🦗🦗🦗 after Bangerz.

Edited by lg6chromatica

2 minutes ago, lg6chromatica said:

I mean - the "gimmick" is the situation with Liam Hemsworth which has been the subject of various viral posts on social media, and the fact that the song is a response to Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man." I'm not hating on her, but some of y'all are delusional. And to continue to answer your question, she switched label.

This. 

People saying no gimmicks are delusional af.  She even released the song on his bday lol. 

It's crazy. If you told me two years ago that Miley would end up bigger than Adele I would've laughed in your face

Well, you have artists like Miley who have demand and smash organically.

People like Taylor are on the other side of the spectrum, they have to release a ton of remixes and spend millions on payola to get a cute little hit. It cant be helped.

:giraffe:

SMASH!!! Can't wait for Endless summer vacation to have 1.6 million debut and her upcoming tour to gross 600 million$ in US. C'mon Miley :msmarvel:

At the end of the day talent will always find a way to win :clap3:

Taylor also smashed hard and broke records in week 1 with no gimmicks, discounts, or remixes. Remixes didn’t come until weeks 3 and 4 for Anti Hero. :rip: And it was sharing streams/attention with the other 19 album tracks. Y’all ask such silly questions.

Just now, By the Water said:

It's crazy. If you told me two years ago that Miley would end up bigger than Adele I would've laughed in your face

:penguin:

2 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

People like Taylor are on the other side of the spectrum, they have to release a ton of remixes and spend millions on payola to get a cute little hit. It cant be helped.

And there are people like Gaga who can release all the remixes in the world and still can't get a solo hit as big as Anti-Hero 

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Taylor also smashed hard and broke records in week 1 with no gimmicks, discounts, or remixes. Remixes didn’t come until weeks 3 and 4 for Anti Hero. :rip: And it was sharing streams/attention with the other 19 album tracks. Y’all ask such silly questions.

Not in the same vein as Miley who is likely going to chart #1 in 15+ countries with the fastest streamed song in Spotify and only increasing daily.

We'll see who releases more remixes or discounts in the end. Y'all keep answering with pointless posts :rip: 

Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

And there are people like Gaga who can release all the remixes in the world and still can't get a solo hit as big as Anti-Hero 

Pokerface, Shallow and Bad Romance are bigger than any Taylor song

12 minutes ago, lg6chromatica said:

I mean - the "gimmick" is the situation with Liam Hemsworth which has been the subject of various viral posts on social media (TikToks with millions of likes), and the fact that the song is a response to Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man." I'm not hating on her, but some of y'all are delusional. And to continue to answer the question, she switched label, so obviously they're doing something for her that her previous label didn't. Because it was 🦗🦗🦗🦗 after Bangerz.

So every song with a sample smashes this hard? Every love song is written about somebody so those should all be breaking records right? The delusion and fumes.

Just now, TanjiroKamado said:

Pokerface, Shallow and Bad Romance are bigger than any Taylor song

Shallow (2019) is getting outstreamed by Blank Space (2014) daily as we speak 

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

By your logic she’s also bigger than Taylor

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

No one cares when Shallow was 10x bigger. Bloody Mary (2011) is outstreaming Blank Space (2014) daily as we speak - doesn't make it bigger.

3 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Its obviously getting a boost from Midnights release

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.