Movies so bad they are good?

AbeHicks

Ok I really need someone to help me on this one, there was this movie which starred neve campbell as the lead and she had like this partner and there was this lady she was up against but then they were swimming in the pool and we’re having a threesome with the guy, it was one of the best wtf moments I’ve had watching screen that year I just don’t remember the name of the movie can someone help? lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• AbeHicks

• selena_lavigne

• Technicolor

Old (2021) is such a cringe and terrible horror movie but I liked it so much

Edited by Flomik

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

A masterpiece. :clap3: A guilty pleasure comfort movie for me. Every time I watch it, usually when I’m sad, I get such a warm nostalgic feeling, and it gives me home that everything will be ok. She did it for the gays. :clap3:

The absolute taste! Definitely a comfort movie for me as well :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Bones said:

Ok I really need someone to help me on this one, there was this movie which starred neve campbell as the lead and she had like this partner and there was this lady she was up against but then they were swimming in the pool and we’re having a threesome with the guy, it was one of the best wtf moments I’ve had watching screen that year I just don’t remember the name of the movie can someone help? lol

I think you are refering to Wild Things. That movie is so ****** up in the good sense

2 minutes ago, Technicolor said:

I think you are refering to Wild Things. That movie is so ****** up in the good sense

Yes this is the oneeee

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

The definitive answer is Showgirls (1995) :cm:

Absolutely awful script and acting in the best way, endlessly watchable and quotable, a camp classic :jonny5:

/endthread 

The Twilight franchise for me, especially the first one. It's so awkward and poorly acted despite having some really good actors in it, which makes it so entertaining. So many scenes where I'm like "why did they think that was a good take?".

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

The Room is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I went to a screening and everyone was dying laughing. Highly recommend watching with other people

This is probably the best example though. Such a ridiculous movie. It's like a train wreck that you can't look away from. 

The Room

White Chicks

4 hours ago, Rino said:

Confessions of a Shopaholic is a mediocre movie at best but I like it so much :gaycat6:

Yes, I laughed so much when she slapped the Finnish guy and said “men like you are the reason I left Finland.”

20 minutes ago, Robert said:

Yes, I laughed so much when she slapped the Finnish guy and said “men like you are the reason I left Finland.”

Isla Fisher is such an endearing actress :heart:

Drop dead Fred it's so ridiculously funny 

On 1/20/2023 at 11:16 PM, Bones said:

On 1/21/2023 at 12:29 AM, Technicolor said:

Queen's iconic look in this trash classic >>>

5eb4a97936ad6bcddf6b3abe70b433c4.jpg

:jonny5:

On 1/20/2023 at 4:08 PM, Beyonnaise said:

The Room is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I went to a screening and everyone was dying laughing. Highly recommend watching with other people

This.  All of this.  Watching this awful movie with a bunch of my friends is still one of my most cherished memories from college lol.

Also, Troll 2 and the original Reefer Madness.

On 1/20/2023 at 10:39 PM, McNulty said:

White Chicks

The way I laugh my ass off every time :skull: also Showgirls

Movies that were purposefully bad and critics agree these movies are good/campy: 

Piranha 3D

Machete

Hobo With a Shotgun

Grindhouse 

Snakes on a Plane

Movies that are critically panned but users have come around to enjoy these movies: 

47 Meters Down

47 Meters Down: Uncaged

Deep Blue Sea

Showgirls

The Skeleton key :eddie:

“Step into the light Caroline” lol

Edited by hecalex825

On 1/20/2023 at 9:22 PM, Selegend said:

Spring Breakers (2013)

That movie is just bad. It's not camp, it's not fun. Just a bore.

It gives me The Bling Ring blandness.

5 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

That movie is just bad. It's not camp, it's not fun. Just a bore.

It gives me The Bling Ring blandness.

I dont agree

it gives me a trip vibe without being high

the “everytime” scene is immaculate

i find it bad, but an amazing bad :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.